Progress With The Evo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

typeRaidy

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo VIII
Well starting to get places now with this Evo,got Cusco Coilovers and some 18" Rays copies:p lots more to come,carbon top rear spoiler,window tints and a something you wont see just hear....:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Get some better pics up when i get a digicam and get her polished up!
How it was:
paulreidsevo3.jpg

Now:
above.jpg

lowered.jpg

evono2.jpg

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
looks wheel but i think them wheels in white would have been class. but a lovely evo

typeRaidy

RMS Regular
OP
typeRaidy
Drives
Evo VIII
I would've went white but there's another 6 not far from me with them in white so had to be different!!

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Still looks good with them to say the least....

Good work (y)

What else on cards???

typeRaidy

RMS Regular
OP
typeRaidy
Drives
Evo VIII
daddycruise said:
Still looks good with them to say the least....

Good work (y)

What else on cards???

Going to get rear fog removed from back bumper,angled exhaust,carbon spoiler etc....sold my 325 so it'll be Autronics soon as i get the cash.....:cool: :cool:

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
typeRaidy said:
Going to get rear fog removed from back bumper,angled exhaust,carbon spoiler etc....sold my 325 so it'll be Autronics soon as i get the cash.....:cool: :cool:

:worried: Lucky git!

ally_mac

RMS Regular
Drives
05 Evo IX GT
typeRaidy said:
I would've went white but there's another 6 not far from me with them in white so had to be different!!

Yeah saw that evo sitting up at cartoyz one day, the white wheels look well on it but as you said, you have to be different, no point copying him.

Black with polished lip look well on a white car.

Wonder were you old VI is going to end up now

sexymanda

Banned
Drives
turbo ctr,Eclips
yes def looking good, 6's are lush in white, i agree on the white wheel thing, but those arnt bad :laughing:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Looking good sir but cannot beat the white comps you had before I'm afraid!!

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I like the new wheels but still prefer the comps, they take some beating to be honest. Car is looking well (y)

Gaz

typeRaidy

RMS Regular
OP
typeRaidy
Drives
Evo VIII
Thanks lads,i know the compo's are hard to beat only sold the car cuse i got good offer i couldn't refuse and could've put them on again but then she'd be same car again,these will have to do,for mean time anyway.....more important thing to be purchased now:p :p :p

Taz007

RMS Regular
Drives
E92
very nice dude... not too keen on the wheels tho - doesnt really suit it but its nice

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
i like the wheels, somthin different about them, hard to get decent pics atm with the great weather i suppose(y)

typeRaidy

RMS Regular
OP
typeRaidy
Drives
Evo VIII
Cheers guys,yeah i love white wheels but every whiye wheel out there has been done already so being a bit different,will get decent pics soon,next good day and with a digicam:laughing:

Daisy

RMS Regular
looks well imho... different, as you say aidy ever white wheel for evo's have been done... fair play to yea...!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.