project barn find,cosworth mondeo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Seems to be quite the car in its day, great project!

I like the colour I remember a limey yellow coloured one about these parts years ago and I think it was a standard colour.

Aye used to be one sat outside Knockdene too. Lowered, tints and the twin 4 spoke RS wheels. It had a talking Clifford alarm too. Absolutely loved it.

Cess

RMS Staff
:eek:

Mondeo2.jpg

Mondeo4.jpg

J-VW

RMS Regular
Nice! Dad had an identical red mk1 si back in the day with diamond cut rs alloys, looked class

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Class project! Doesn't look too bad for having sat so long, quick wash and it'll be good as new!

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
It needs a brave bit of work. There's no engine gearbag brakes and there's a lot I Want to change to put my stamp on it. Not going to go to mad with it,just going to make it a punchy road car with about 380bhp for once I'll do a proper build thread lol. Just need to gather up bits and bobs for it.

Mark King

RMS Regular
OP
Mark King
Drives
Cars
Is the running gear still in it? I take it the floor was modified or was it based on a 4wd model?
rear running gears still in,but its 16 years old so needs a freshen up.it was a std 2wd mondeo all custom tunnels and stuff done so no ropey rusty floor pans welded in lol

Gaz86

RMS Regular
It's a vw colour. Maybe she needs bags and a stretch lol:sob:

May as well put a rag in the tank and burn it then lol

Seriously cool car, not a fan of the colour mind you but I'm sure it'll probably end up being changed anyway? Loved the oldskool stuff way more than todays stuff :cool: Oldskool wins again (y) Subscribed! :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.