Puch Maxi Ska

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
Just in case anyone is interested, my current project is this '82 Puch Maxi Ska

IMAG0544.jpg

IMAG0546.jpg

But then...

IMAG0622.jpg

And completely tore the engine down, forgot to take an "after" pic so here's a before.

IMAG0624.jpg

Have just picked up the frame swinger and fender from getting blasted and primed at Brownlow Radiators the other day, and have bought my paint its Triumph Sulfur Yellow.

Will update a pic of the primed frame and split engine later.

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
No pedals? i thought they all had a set. Did you get that from a guy up north who has a collection of them?

forde

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Vectra SRi
no, quite a lot of moped engines from various makes usually are available with either a kickstart or pedals. i usually only buy kickstart versions as i like the look better and they are usually less common than the pedal versions

lol brendy might need to get the wheels back on er first

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
Pedals are cool though, gives people a laugh. Nearly bought a similar ped myself few months ago but never bothered taking it as it was a runner and tidy so nothing to do, an they were looking near 70 quid to insure it.

forde

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Vectra SRi
shoulda bought it peds are sweet what was it

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
It was a jawa. Some guy up near magherafelt or somewhere had it, he said he had loads of them, must be a collector

forde

RMS Regular
OP
F
Drives
Vectra SRi
that looks class is that your one/

i went for triumph sulfur yellow have the paint here and all

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.