Pump Shots

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Had this out at a Porsche meet today, so had to pop in for a refill tonight. Couldn’t resist a pump shot.

6EE65DF2-1220-480A-BC9C-FD6278B432E9.png

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Ohhhh what’s it like?

Although today I kinda fell in love with this again. My Missus took this and I took the 911 to a Porsche meet at Kellys in Portrush today, and seeing it on the road made me appreciate it a bit more.

My wee lad’s first car meet at 8 weeks old, took him in the back of the 911.

View attachment 362986
View attachment 362987

D3A28B93-AADB-4A36-B0D2-377AEC1FC55D.jpeg

It’s a wee cracker!

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Thanks. It belongs to my father who’s owned it since new. It came from Issac Agnews in Mallusk and the reg came from there too. That’s where DXI 1 came from which I think Belfast Porsche might still have?

It was never an investment. He was just always working so never really got to enjoy it apart from summer Sunday evening drives for ice cream with me and my brother jammed in the back seats. These days he struggles to get in and out of it so I take it to MOT every year for him, then it usually goes back in to hibernation.

Everything’s original. It’s still on its original tyres from the factory ffs.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Absoloutely love that @Mont !! Similar colour to my car, I love it. I'd love to know what something that would be worth now. It seems he accidentally made a really good investment!

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Absoloutely love that @Mont !! Similar colour to my car, I love it. I'd love to know what something that would be worth now. It seems he accidentally made a really good investment!

Yeah it's a nice colour, especially in the sun.

A few years ago I made him take an agreed value policy out on it which was agreed by Porsche Club UK, but I can't remember what they valued it at.

It's not being kept to eventually sell, but in a way I guess it's became a bit of a time capsule and I'd imagine pretty much irreplaceable now. On the other hand it's a shame it doesn't get used more, even just out to meets and stuff. I almost brought it to the RMS Car and Coffee thing on Sunday there but slept in and the Supra was handier.