puncture repair

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
is it possible to repair punctures in car tyres as i just drove over a rock and nipped the tyre...there is about half an inch tear in the tyre at the top of the sidewall.....

Or am i better just buying a new tyre?
replace both sides to even things up?

Antoin

RMS Regular
OP
Antoin
Drives
E60 535d
It couldnt have came at a worse time as i needed the two fronts replaced shortly i didnt want to have to buy 4 new!?Sods law i suppose!

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
replace the punctured one, replace another (spare whatever) put the old tyres on the back, and two new ones on the front, job done

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
depends where it's punctured to be honest, do this all day, and the arguments you get from customers,
what size are they? i might have some

Antoin

RMS Regular
OP
Antoin
Drives
E60 535d
replace the punctured one, replace another (spare whatever) put the old tyres on the back, and two new ones on the front, job done

Unfortunately the 2 on the front are near done and are needing replacing also or i would have done that....soda law it would have to be the tyre with decent tread on it!:mad:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.