Pure Awesome-ness !!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Chris Mac, those Techart Magnums are amazing - was looking round one in Puerto Banus a few weeks ago. Talk about eye catching.

Seen one myself Gaz in puerto banuse they are awesome php0s1eJqAM.jpg

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Small world, pretty sure that's the same one I saw lol

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
If i had 14k lying around lol..

Ive looked at them.. would love a 6 but to find a decent one is hard enough.. and insurance might not be so kind to me..

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
wheels are letting it down, rims with a massive dish would soon make it look 100%

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Stunning car from the front and slight side on, but something about the rear i just cant warm to :confounded:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
What you mean ... thats a genuine wide body kitted supra ... super cool imo :cool:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Genuine from the Toyota factory? Maybe its just my phone, but it looks awful!

Since you're so confident ill reserve judgement until i see it on the computer tomorrow.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Not from factory but its the full top secret gt300 kit which most widebodies have.

Id say its a marmite car you love it or hate it ... i love it, im into all that OTT jdm style, would definately have some road stance. :p

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Whatever happened to Top Secret of gold fame that used to be in Max Power every month? Is this them?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
They are 16's!!! More practical than pose :p I think it just looks smart, but no, not looking a Type R, CBA with the fueling i bet :broken_heart:

Struggling to find anything i like :worried: Had my eye on one thing but its now gone :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.