Pure rally cork

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MR2 super GT

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 TTRS
Pure Rally

Anyone on here interested or signed up?
I see there is a focus st from the north signed up and wondered if it was someone on here?
Myself Andy friend are going, not sure if it's gonna be good or a let down. I've seen a couple of bad reviews from the early rallies but it looks to be a less expensive alternative to the other rallies.

Topmark

RMS Regular
Also interested if anyone has any experience of these... The price and package looks pretty reasonable but as per above I've also heard a few dodgy 'cowboy' esc reviews of previous events.

MR2 super GT

RMS Regular
OP
MR2 super GT
Drives
Mk2 TTRS
Here is the itinerary

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    307.6 KB · Views: 198
  • image.png
    image.png
    318.9 KB · Views: 178

Stevie1dr

Drives
Nissan Skyline
I signed up there the other day to Pure Rally Ireland, it looks like a mad drive hopefully it's well organised. I say a negative review on the Croatia one but you'd imagine it being the first on theyour would pull out all the stops for it. They havent updated the cars list in a while for it. What ye driving get for it? I'm bringing a Nissan Skyline R33.

SOS-7

Drives
Saturn Sky RL
How did it end up going?
Im thinking about doing the East Coast rally in August. Scared about the dodgy reviews though.

How are the stickers?

MR2 super GT

RMS Regular
OP
MR2 super GT
Drives
Mk2 TTRS
I signed up there the other day to Pure Rally Ireland, it looks like a mad drive hopefully it's well organised. I say a negative review on the Croatia one but you'd imagine it being the first on theyour would pull out all the stops for it. They havent updated the cars list in a while for it. What ye driving get for it? I'm bringing a Nissan Skyline R33.
I didn't see you had replied to this ! Bit late now
SOS-7 stickers come of with a hair dryer. The bad reviews where from the very first ones. The team are flat out all the time going from one rally to the next it's a non stop business.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.