Puttin bucket seats HELP

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarkOne

RMS Regular
okay so ive got my standard fiesta mk6 seats out and pretensioners disconnected! i bought a set of sparco torinos to go in and im havin to use sparco universal subframes which lookin at now im doubttful will fit, also where the **** does the seat belts buckle atttach to on bucket seats????

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
any1 local thats wants to offer a hand wud b greatly appreciated or if any1 knows some1 who wud b helpful in the belfast/glengormley area! cheers

cooksterni

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus ST-3
best gettin the proper subframes made for the car mate. As for the seat belt, my cobra subframes came with a bracket that fitted in between seat and subframe to hold the seat belt buckle

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
vibe_kid said:
wen i hadn my buckets in.. universal subframes meant taking a drill to the floor :laughing:

just back from pro car, recomended drilling as well but we both agreed this may not b the best option, may just hav to b a custom set :worried:

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
cooksterni said:
best gettin the proper subframes made for the car mate. As for the seat belt, my cobra subframes came with a bracket that fitted in between seat and subframe to hold the seat belt buckle

sparco dont, and have no future plans to make mk6 fez subframes

ive tried everywhere

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
MAN14C said:
Sounds like ur gettin a gd bit of wk done to ur motor fezari, cant wait to it sum time, new fiestas lk v.nice

lol u wudnt like the money it costs tho! she will b appearin at a few meets etc sometime soon again plus my da wants to do a fotoshoot when shes all finished up which ill post on here of course :grinning:

MarkOne

RMS Regular
OP
MarkOne
gixerboy said:

big thanks for takin the time out today to have a jeff juke mate, hopefuly u can sort me out :grinning:

anything else u need u hav my number :grinning:

mucho gracias

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.