"R" plate fail Newtonbreda

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
Anyone else spot this wee corsa? Looks like they went too fast for the corner and went into lampost. Fair bit of damage, pity you cant see it in the photo lol police woman giving me dirty looks lol
faillol.jpg

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Looks nasty enough- that the entrance into tescos? Must've took it at a little too much speed and not enough turning..?

I'm curious how the back window got a nice wee hole in it... :confounded:

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
the 20% off all clothing sign must have distracted him :p

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
OP
BurntCarcus
Drives
Scenic TomTom
lol or "her" .Must have been a fair smack, the lampost was buried in were the headlight was when i first past it. Front wheel was hanging off. Looking at the other front wheel id say the driver put on a good bit of lock but was a bit too fast and didnt adjust to the damp conditions. Learnt the hard way.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I'm up and down that road past Tecos very often and have seen at least 3 smashes there recently. Too many people take that corner too fast. There's also an incredible amount of muppets who exit Tescos and fly out onto that road without checking who's coming, I've had to stand on the brakes numerous times to avoid hitting someone who's pulled out in front of me.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Feck I was there yesterday getting Derv at 18:30, must have happened later that night or this morning

What a tube! Must have just passed their test and thought they were in the fast and fuzzynuts LOL!!

should've took some photos of just the female cop to wind her up LOL!! As soon as they Don' those uniforms they think they are better than everyone else

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I'm up and down that road past Tecos very often and have seen at least 3 smashes there recently. Too many people take that corner too fast. There's also an incredible amount of muppets who exit Tescos and fly out onto that road without checking who's coming, I've had to stand on the brakes numerous times to avoid hitting someone who's pulled out in front of me.

Yeah dude the same thing happens at Brakenvale petrol station all the time

weehazey89

RMS Regular
Drives
Glanza
that fella/lassie wont get of lightly, on R plates, young person the police will love to book them n get them off the roads

Ema

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
to be fair if its a girl she will probably turn on the water works and she will just have to pay for damage, on the other hand if its a fella he will probably get 5 points plus pay for damage!

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
is there anything they can do about you taking photos?

Of course there is if youre driving a friggin car at the time!

And just cuz the car has an R plate up doesnt mean it was a young fella or girl! I do believe you can do your test at any age and you still have to display an R plate! Maybe it wasnt even the restricted driver that was driving the car and hadnt bothered to take the plate down!

_ZS_

Drives
Mondeo, i30, MF1
Pursuit, pursuit, pursuit! (followed by some horrible driving, hitting a lamp post and getting yer windies beat in round you by some grumpy cops at a guess)

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
is there anything they can do about you taking photos?

Yes there is. It is illegal to take pictures of, or film, anyone from the police or armed forces here in Northern Ireland. They are trying to make it illegal in England too now.

Over here it is a throwback from the bad old times.

In England the usual terrorism excuse is bounded around.

Another example of the unique British flavour of "democracy" :-#

Wonder how it will affect all the "police in action" TV shows :innocent:

Well, as long as there is a speed camera, then we will all be safe (y)

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Of course there is if youre driving a friggin car at the time!

And just cuz the car has an R plate up doesnt mean it was a young fella or girl! I do believe you can do your test at any age and you still have to display an R plate! Maybe it wasnt even the restricted driver that was driving the car and hadnt bothered to take the plate down!

aye but i,d stick a tenner on that it is a young,un

Lee

RMS Regular
marcus has a point... chances are they were 17/18 but perhaps not?

"R" plate fail - WTF. Just another attempt at an R plate driver bashing thread. 'IMO' of course.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Pursuit, pursuit, pursuit! (followed by some horrible driving, hitting a lamp post and getting yer windies beat in round you by some grumpy cops at a guess)

ROFLMAO - that would be entertaining to see :confounded:

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
The car looks like its got a pink steering wheel cover so it COULD have been a girl driving it at the time...on the phone applying lipstick while trying to change a CD hurrying to her mates house for an Ann Summers party :laughing: :laughing: Never know tho...maybe it was in for a service and the mechanic couldnt handle the power on a test drive :laughing:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
looks like a Corsa Comfort with aftermarket alloys

must have been another fast and fuzzynuts R plate wannabe, probably has a bean-can exhaust on it

There's a tube that flies around C'duff in a Saxo with an R plate who parks in my street on a regular basis, he somehow managed to pass his test, whilst he still doesn't seem to know what indicators are

I just noticed last week that the front of his precious Saxo seems to be crushed into the engine bay and held together by electrical tape - I wonder what could have possibly happened there :confounded:

no wonder insurance in NI is a rip-off

Lee

RMS Regular
looks like a Corsa Comfort with aftermarket alloys

must have been another fast and fuzzynuts R plate wannabe, probably has a bean-can exhaust on it

There's a tube that flies around C'duff in a Saxo with an R plate who parks in my street on a regular basis, he somehow managed to pass his test, whilst he still doesn't seem to know what indicators are

I just noticed last week that the front of his precious Saxo seems to be crushed into the engine bay and held together by electrical tape - I wonder what could have possibly happened there :confounded:

no wonder insurance in NI is a rip-off

Yeah all R platers are twats aren't they. Shouldn't be allowed on the roads.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Yeah all R platers are twats aren't they. Shouldn't be allowed on the roads.

Nope, I never said that.

We've all been an "R" plater at one stage and unfortunately they do get a raw deal on the road at times with impatient drivers

I just think that some of them try to run before they can walk and other people pay the price for it

It's the chavs with the delusions of grandeur when they get on to the road that I cannot stand and that is who Im referring to with my last post

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.