r35

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

aoc158

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 golf
KARLOS DA JACKLE said:
Looks like a snow plough from da front,,.,. What ever happened to aerodynamics?????

with them enigines in them do you need aerodynamics

look at todays fighter planes there is one (can't remember which) but if the engine fails it fall straight to the ground it can't fly or even glide but yet its the most manouverable out of them all when engine going its all in the way they're designed

at least they kept skyline rear lights on it

Biggers

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R
i think it is going to be called sumthing else, remember reading about it in an old issue of Evo magazine. nice car tho

POD

RMS Regular
aoc158 said:
KARLOS DA JACKLE said:
Looks like a snow plough from da front,,.,. What ever happened to aerodynamics?????

with them enigines in them do you need aerodynamics

look at todays fighter planes there is one (can't remember which) but if the engine fails it fall straight to the ground it can't fly or even glide but yet its the most manouverable out of them all when engine going its all in the way they're designed

at least they kept skyline rear lights on it

the planes in quesion are the f-16 and the new eurofighter typhoon. making them unstable and correcting this with computers is supposed to help manouverability.

i dont think this applies to mush to cars though

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Dunno, seems like too huge a styling jump from the R34 imo and woul alinate customers and fans of the brand IMO!

However, i said the same thing about the styling of the R34 compared to (IMO) the R33 which was the sexyist of the shapes!

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
Me personnally, do like a bit of the old comfort in knowing things will last,,, feck that idea if the plane engine goes,, only upside u can eject,.,.,., I Do like reliability!!!!!!!!!!! built 2 last,, not **** itself if its in bother,.,.,. So aerodynamics r still gonna be needed,.,., it might also look a bit better!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.