R5 GT Turbo wanted....preferably complete car!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

staffy

RMS Member
Drives
325i sport
i have a reno 5 turbo sitting which u could fix r break it has spax adjustables and stainless steel exhaust on it plus tarmac bodykit £300 u can have it no seats just an needs uprated head gasket didn blow was just overheating after head was skimmed and standard gasket used. i also have a never used 2.5" stainless k-tec half cage and rear strut brace £300

tim

RMS Regular
maxwell, i know of a full clio in carrick that would do you, early one with the energy engine.

its a 91 1.4RT with 71K on it, £120 lifts the entire car and the engine is running, no mot or tax, been sorn for about a year as the guy doesnt have a license and hasnt gotten round to getting on yet, and is now lookin rid of it.

its running and pulls well for the age, anyway pm me if you want more info.

GT_MAXER

RMS Regular
dont use the clio gearbox any decent power 5 will ruin them in no time, i went thru 2 lol..renault 11 is a stronger gearbox and ive also one laying about for a gtt too and one in scrapyard somewhere was mine too lol..

Maxwell

Banned
OP
Maxwell

pm'd........CUD SUM1 ASAP REPLY, IF THEY KNO ABOUT A RENAULT 5 GT TURBO FOR BITS??? CAR DOESNT HAVE 2 BE PRETTY, AS LONG AS ITS CHEAP!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.