race off the lights

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

POD

RMS Regular
fastped said:
i think yous are forgetting mopeds are quick off the line especially with a few useful modifications and rejetting

i think ur forgetting NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bob

RMS Regular
fastped said:
once i get my rs125 i will be beating most things off the lights and for once yous wont be able to tell me im talking crap i cant wait to see your faces

Mite be able to beat the very odd yok of the lights, but that will be it. Rolling starts, not a hope!

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
fastped said:
i think yous are forgetting mopeds are quick off the line especially with a few useful modifications and rejetting

Dear lord, that sounds like hot sh1t!! I'm surprised the U.N. hasn't been on the phone asking to inspect it cause it sounds like SUCH A POWERFUL WEAPON!!!!

:lol:

Anonymous

OP
A
oh aye big mature macgyver in his 406 noone comes close to that beast of a machine.

the no.1 batman

RMS Regular
Drives
bike
you wopuldnt happen to be goin to bangor on that scooter last sunday nite i was doin 60 in the cliop and this wee blue ****in scooter past me :?
if that RS turbo had race you probally the wind he would create would blow you onto your biker loser bitch ass then people would just point and laugh at you im serious they would..............

Andymh

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3 Civic
i can sell you a wing mirror of a cagiva mito. it will give you at least 10 bhp :p

Anonymous

OP
A
haha just shows you some scooters do a true 70mph when they are set up right even if they need a rebuild every two weeks.

BBSBOY

RMS Regular
why is it scooter riders think they own the road, personally i think you should have an IQ test to be allowed on one cause it aint even funny the tossers that ride them these days, for instance there is a guy in work who installed a head unit and speakers under his seat (calls the wee hole underneath the seat a boot) and says his scooter does 0-60 in 3secs and that in a race he would beat my golf gti and my deputy managers nissan 200 like wtf are these numptys smoking these days to reduce their IQ to the level of a drugged up monkey

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.