range rover sport wiring diagram anyone?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
does anyone have a interior wiring diagram for a 2007 RRS HSE? or any experience with these?

Thanks

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
You can often get lucky searching Google Images for wiring diagrams. Adding "pdf" to your search helps too.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
OP
dddrrift
tried a few times last night but only seem to have a diagram from RR L322 and i need L320 :worried:

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Whats the problem? Workshop manual CD's are on Ebay

Depending on the issue, a diagram from a discovery might do the job

dddrrift

RMS Regular
OP
dddrrift
the looms that go up the drivers A pillar, need to know what its for or where it goes

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
At a guess it will be to roof and boot mounted items so airbags, central locking receiver, radio antenna, rear demister etc. Will check my D4 workshop manual now and see what it says. Are you having problems or just want to know what they are?

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
The manual doesn't say where the wiring on the diagrams is physically located. Lower down in the footwell though you have the air suspension control module. I can probably read fault codes for you if it's any help

dddrrift

RMS Regular
OP
dddrrift
yes theres two modules there on that pillar but its a look that runs up behind them an up the pillar or may go to the headlight switch, if you can tell me wire colours that would be great! :grinning:

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
The RH trim panel just pulls off so you can check the headlight switch one. I will attach the diagram now. colours are indicated on it.
IMG_3013.JPG

dddrrift

RMS Regular
OP
dddrrift
its a bunch of approx 15 wires if that helps, seems to run right down that pillar behind those modules and along the floor into the unknown lol

i know my info is crap but its all iv got to go on :grinning:

dddrrift

RMS Regular
OP
dddrrift
iv the dashboard removed an all so easy to get at!

thanks very much for that! will check the colours this evening! :grinning:

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
its a bunch of approx 15 wires if that helps, seems to run right down that pillar behind those modules and along the floor into the unknown lol

i know my info is crap but its all iv got to go on :grinning:
Hardly from the OBD port? Along the floor towards the rear or the front? and do they run up the A pillar to the roof or just to dash level? What is the interest in these wires? Is something not working?

dddrrift

RMS Regular
OP
dddrrift
i have the obd port and its still connected ok so its not that. they have been cut and i cant trace where they are meant to be going, no plugs on them them, nothing, just a bunch of around 15 wires. i think one or two of them could be for the heated windscreen and the rest the headlight switch, really need a layout diagram more than anything

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Sounds odd. Don't think I have ever seen a wiring diagram that shows where physically in a car that looms run. Can you get access to another similar car, Disco or RRS and see what they look like? Failing that, power it up, see what isn't working, and then start continuity tests or pulling the car apart to see what is missing.

dddrrift

RMS Regular
OP
dddrrift
ideally I need someone with a RRS to pull off the driver side A Pillar trim and tell me where the loom goes lol either into the dash or on up the pillar :grinning:

dddrrift

RMS Regular
OP
dddrrift
driver side a pillar, from about dash level up the pillar? had a brainwave there, would it be for the heated screen, rain sensor/light sensor, sunvisor lights?

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
driver side a pillar, from about dash level up the pillar? had a brainwave there, would it be for the heated screen, rain sensor/light sensor, sunvisor lights?
More than likely yes. I will remove mine tonight and see where they go though once it disappears into the headlining its a bit unknown. Have you dropped the headlining?

dddrrift

RMS Regular
OP
dddrrift
yes headlining is out, if you can tell if they turn accross the top to the screen or straight on up the side that would be a huge help. do you have a heated windscreen?

thanks

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
yes headlining is out, if you can tell if they turn accross the top to the screen or straight on up the side that would be a huge help. do you have a heated windscreen?

thanks
I will do my best. Aye I have a heated screen. send me a number and I will take some pics and send them over tonight some time

Boksic

RMS Regular
Not sure if you got sorted, but if you phone a breakers that's had a few of them they'll be able to tell you where that loom runs to or what it's for

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.