Red Bull Car Park Drift, Belfast, 21st November 2021

pablo

RMS Moderator
HEALTH & SAFETY: Ticket holders including under 16's will be required to provide proof of vaccination, evidence of a negative Rapid Flow Test taken in the 24 hours prior to event, or evidence of antibodies - PCR Test taken in the previous 180 days prior to event

What do I need for a 14 year old who isn’t vaccinated? Home lat flow test do? Or need to be an official one?

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Home lat flow test, not sure if youd have to show it verified on the HSA website as it gives a barcode thingy mcdoubrey.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
I thought this was a fantastic event to be shoehorned in behind the titanic exhibition centre. The course looked slippy, tight and very technical. And some great equipment being thrown at it. 2JZs screaming!

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
7F7FA569-6D4E-49DD-A075-078C510993FE.jpeg

1E5CE5D9-6956-44FB-86C5-07CE725AE0AF.jpeg

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Great afternoon/evening with @avo5021, cold as a cold thing, but some great sights/ sounds!! Shanahan’s demo drives were flawless and thought Kevin was a very worthy winner! Nice to see in the middle of Belfast and saved a road trip to the Drift Games Bash day at Mondello, albeit they are quite different events!

dufunk

RMS Regular
Some skills on show hopefully see more events like that coming here, still blows my mind that the 2jz is still king after all these years.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Fair play to Kev, he's come a long way from Ardboe diffin when he was 12 🤣 great to see events local. Titanic Belfast is crying out for a full on Drift Event like D1 Odaiba in Tokyo does

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
On the RMS Blog: Red Bull Car Park Drift slid into Belfast last weekend as part of their international series of Gymkhana style events, held in front of the iconic Titanic visitors centre in the heart of Belfast.  Over 5,000 motorsport fans turned out for the two day drift event at the custom built circuit to see the 30 competitors in epic drift cars battle it out.

The event marked the first of the Red Bull Car Park Drift 2022 World Final Qualifiers and with just one qualification place available for the 2022 World Final, competition was stiff with competitors from across Ireland determined to make their mark on the Irish and International drift scene. (Read the Full Article Here)

Read the Entire Article Here

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Fair play to Kev, he's come a long way from Ardboe diffin when he was 12 🤣 great to see events local. Titanic Belfast is crying out for a full on Drift Event like D1 Odaiba in Tokyo does
He also came out with one of the best mid event interviews at BDC I’ve ever heard this year too! Had the “eye candy” interviewer (can’t recall her name) taken in hook line and sinker!!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
He also came out with one of the best mid event interviews at BDC I’ve ever heard this year too! Had the “eye candy” interviewer (can’t recall her name) taken in hook line and sinker!!
Michelle Westby? She's a drifter herself and one of the stunt drivers on the Fast Live show.