Red E30 325i Sport

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
Looks in good condition, is in around the battery tray and scuttle ok? Not many escape the rust.

Alexmck

RMS Regular
OP
Alexmck
Drives
Golf
Looks in good condition, is in around the battery tray and scuttle ok? Not many escape the rust.
New battery box and spare wheel well welded in, scuttle surprisingly good and arches are like new some how, deffo one of the better ones
9B28D274-C583-46F0-9654-4B76BB3AD822.png

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Wish I would stop spending money on other cars and get my finger out and sort my own sport out. I'm sure you're like a kid waiting on Christmas

Alexmck

RMS Regular
OP
Alexmck
Drives
Golf
Wish I would stop spending money on other cars and get my finger out and sort my own sport out. I'm sure you're like a kid waiting on Christmas
Covid has caught me so while im off work anyway i can get it built! When i recover a bit what colour is yours

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Sterling silver on 16" genuine alpinas. Took it off the road to start and fix up about 15 years ago! A global financial crisis, wedding, and 2 kids later it always managed to get shifted to the bottom of the to do list

Attachments

• 09062007010-1.jpg
    09062007010-1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 65

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
That is absolutely superb! What a job Craig has done with the paint job, top drawer.

Hopefully see it around sometime. Well done. 😎🙌🏻

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Beautiful finish and as said that's a solid investment over and above just a great car to have in the garage and enjoy