RED EVO 9 MR-FQ360 HKS EDITION

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

scub

Banned
Yeah scrubs. Some people running serious horsepower these days. Think ill go to wallace performance in aberdeen for a service and some advice in the spring/summer time as its only 90 miles from where i live. They had the 2 fastest evos in scotland at one point. One running 950bhp and another 750 bhp. Dont know of they still do or not
that's the very place i think he went.

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Yeah my mate who has had several evos always took his ones there and he was always happy with the service. Dont know why i never thought of them before

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Near sure was wallace that attempted to map my R34 and left it completely dead, charged the previous owner a fortune too.

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Thats not good mate. Ive only heard good things about them

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
20161218_021237.jpg

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Managed to get a few more pics up

Last edited:

catchagrip

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I can see from your avatar your surname is Foster but what exactly is that number plate meant to be ?

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Cheers brennan. I love the colour myself. I had a gunmetal grey evo 9 mr fq 360 hks 3 years ago and its a stunning colour aswell but the red just hits you in the face and grabs your attention

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS
Thanks saxo man. Excuse my ignorance but what does health to drive mean? haha

james foster

RMS Regular
OP
james foster
Drives
MR FQ 360 BY HKS

Attachments

• IMG_20161220_134403.jpg
    IMG_20161220_134403.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.