RED ROCKET honda racing trike

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

madman1

RMS Member
Drives
subaru impreza
pic added HONDA REDROCKET 250R RACING TRIKE IN MINT CONDITION NEW TYRES STARTS FIRST KICK FULLY SERVICED GEAR BOX 100% COLLECTERS ITEM VERY FAST
£1000 ONO OR MAY PX NO TIME WASTERS PM me because of a timewaster tryin to wreck my sale :cool::cool:

if your not intrested in buying the bike please dont spam or post

Astroid

RMS Regular
Drives
Rb5 and c4
My cousin had a 250r years ago. Remember him blasting through our field them things can go but it's just straight line speed. It was water cooled as it bust the radiator that's why he got rid of it

toker

RMS Regular
this should be the one i had a red rocket years ago great trike loved it
1981HondaATC250R.jpg

SmurfanCoke

Drives
Audi Quattro
S'alright Andy, he's a member on clubATC as well....

And if it's an '83, then it will be the same as the pic you posted above, the one further up is an '85 liquid cooled....same as mine....

SmurfanCoke

Drives
Audi Quattro
My cousin had a 250r years ago. Remember him blasting through our field them things can go but it's just straight line speed. It was water cooled as it bust the radiator that's why he got rid of it

Whoever thought it only had straight line speed could'nt ride it...I have a liquid 'r' and it turns tighter than any quad....providing you get the arse out of course...;)

madman1

RMS Member
OP
M
Drives
subaru impreza
Whoever thought it only had straight line speed could'nt ride it...I have a liquid 'r' and it turns tighter than any quad....providing you get the arse out of course...;)

your rite lol keep the throtel on her hahahha;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.