Red vti civic for breaking

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

garysubaru

RMS Regular
OP
garysubaru
aftermarket 4-branch
S73R1470.jpg

dc2 itr manifold
S73R1471.jpg

b-series rocker cover
S73R1468.jpg

garysubaru

RMS Regular
OP
garysubaru
hubs calipers struts shocks & 60mil lowering springs 180quid

not splitting interior
not splitting calipers until some one take front 1s first

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
rear callipers?

If you need the capilers only there is a moderator on civic5.com called civicturbo and he recons mb6 ones, charges £110 delivered and you post him your old units when you have fitted the new ones. Good service and very cheap.

garysubaru

RMS Regular
OP
garysubaru
If you need the capilers only there is a moderator on civic5.com called civicturbo and he recons mb6 ones, charges £110 delivered and you post him your old units when you have fitted the new ones. Good service and very cheap.
why pay 110 then post ur 1s to england when you can buy these 4x calipers for 100quid

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
I wasnt trying to spoil your sale gary, apologies. I understand that buying yours is cheaper. I was just just noteing somewhere to get cheap reconed ones if thats what he wanted to do.

Why wouldnt you split the calipers anyway? Surely when your breaking the car you would sell any parts they could off it?

garysubaru

RMS Regular
OP
garysubaru
I wasnt trying to spoil your sale gary, apologies. I understand that buying yours is cheaper. I was just just noteing somewhere to get cheap reconed ones if thats what he wanted to do.

Why wouldnt you split the calipers anyway? Surely when your breaking the car you would sell any parts they could off it?
becuase most people want rear calipers and the fronts will be left lying here...its like the interior aswell people wanting 2 front vti seats just lol and the rear seats will be left here lol

mb civic breakers on ebay are charging 110quid for front mb6 vti used calipers

boy_racer996

B
i can recon calipers a LOT cheaper than that! Anyone interested pm me for an unbeatable price.

wasnt hijacking by the way, sorry

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
becuase most people want rear calipers and the fronts will be left lying here...its like the interior aswell people wanting 2 front vti seats just lol and the rear seats will be left here lol

mb civic breakers on ebay are charging 110quid for front mb6 vti used calipers

Fair enough mate, i know what you mean, im not querying you prices, i do think its cheap enough.
But then you could be left with the entire interior and no money because knowone wants the rest of it.
If I was breaking it I would be selling what I could at any opportunity.
I suppose at the end of the day, there is only so much you can sell off it and the rest will be in the scrap when you have finished.

boy_racer996

B
well it depends on if you need new pistons or not, most of the time you dont but hard to tell until you have the caliper split.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.