REGAL COMPETITIONS

RegalComps

RMS Regular
Hi Everyone

Eugene here from Regal Competitions!
I have been a long standing member under the username euge07!

We are a newly established skill based prize competition business! We have been setting up from August 2019 until last week,

We are now live and busy with our first 2 competitions,

We have started off with 2 lovely tech bundles to get the ball rolling but we want to be moving onto desirable motors soon as we can sell out a few competitions and build up an audience to be able to sell them out fairly quickly!

I would be hoping to gain the support and following from RMS as I know RMS to be a positive community that supports its members!

We have had our first winner on a like and share competition which went to county cork on Friday evening

We are also running another really nice like & share competition on facebook which is for:
1st place: Overnight stay at the Rossharbour Resort
2nd place: £50 cash
3rd place: 2 free entries per each of our competitions on our website

our website is www.regalcompetitions.com

Our facebook page is www.facebook.com/regalcomps

To give back to RMS and to gain the support from the members I have setup the discount code: RMS10

I would really appreciate it if you could all like and share our facebook page with your friends so we can build the audience up and also please support us by entering our competitions :grinning:

rc 1.jpg

rc 2.jpg

Last edited:

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Good luck with the new business
Many thanks Wes, And thank you for your order!
I can't wait to win that new iPhone bundle! Wish it would hurry up and sell out! :joy:
haha we hope it sells out soon too, Thanks for your order! we realized today Facebook suppressed our posts due to "too much image text" so we are editing out posts and hope it helps spread the word!
Well done Eugene. Best of luck with your new venture
Thank you Ross & many thanks for your order!
Good luck! Website looks great!
Thank you Chris :grinning:
Best of luck bud. I’m moving to cork as these kants win everything lol
Thank you Ruairi! I know its mad, Down South seem to love the competitions, We have a good few followers from ROI so far and sold a few tickets to them

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Eugene, signed up to the site and added my address details etc, but the site wouldn't allow me to enter any letters in caps. All letters appearing as lower case even though I entered as caps.

My password is case sensitive, so it is recognising upper case characters differently to lower case, but just not displaying them.

RegalComps

RMS Regular
OP
RegalComps
Eugene, signed up to the site and added my address details etc, but the site wouldn't allow me to enter any letters in caps. All letters appearing as lower case even though I entered as caps.

My password is case sensitive, so it is recognising upper case characters differently to lower case, but just not displaying them.
Hi Ben, I will ask the website team, But I know what you mean, your password will still be case sensitive!

Reactions: Ben