ReinisB FUNdRACER v2

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Gonna be epic is right.
I picked up the burgers and sausages from the Cunningham’s Butchers - the UK & Ireland butcher shop of the year (2 years running) and baps from the cookie jar in Newcastle.

It’s all I can do to not stick a couple on Tonight to sample them 😂

28 day dry aged steaks coming down with you too??? 😈🤣

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
IMG_20191214_190149_522.jpg

Bikes back from paint earlier and ready to be along tomorrow with some presents from DA racing, decathlon and we also have a £100 donation from Alan at Rjs car and motorsport restoration who painted the bike . Really looking forward to it 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🤩

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
OP
Reno_LV
Drives
Honda S2000
Amazing. Thank you so much. Looking forward to seeing it in person!!!

e320mark

RMS Regular
For anyone heading to this later, as of 2 hours ago the westlink was closed in both directions & is expected to be closed for a considerable amount of time! Hope it’s a great day, can’t make it working again

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
Any update on the westlink? Just so I know if to avoid and go kings hall route

Jamesc

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi TT, A4
I'm on way my self, though had to call up to Bangor before hand, West link 100%, fair bit of traffic (moving though)

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Still hoping to make it down. Had an issue to deal with this morning. Home now to get sorted and head.

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
Just back from this. Nice to meet you @Reno_LV and good luck with the event, it's a great cause and deserves to be successful.

Thanks @Big Pimp for the burger.

Great chatting to everyone too. 😊

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Popped in to make a contribution, got a nice burger and hot dog and was able to see some nice motors and ask @Big Pimp some questions on washing techniques. Seemed to be a decent number of people in attendance, great cause.

Anyone happen to know the guy who owns the red GTI TCR? Would like to know where he got the TCR badge fro the boot lid

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Popped in to make a contribution, got a nice burger and hot dog and was able to see some nice motors and ask @Big Pimp some questions on washing techniques. Seemed to be a decent number of people in attendance, great cause.

Anyone happen to know the guy who owns the red GTI TCR? Would like to know where he got the TCR badge fro the boot lid

Yeah, his names Lewis Dunlop from Dunlop Detailing. He’s not on RMS but I’ll ask him for you when I see him next.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
I do like red cars 😍😂

Ah never worry @quattro Rick thanks for trying to help, just a bit weaker in places with it having race fairings compared to a standard road bike, bit of money involved in it so it really is a serious bit of kit.

Shameless plug but anyone who would like to follow our season in the usbk championship give our FB page a like. Once again thanks @Reno_LV for letting us bring it along to show off
Screenshot_20191215_165155_com.facebook.katana.jpg

brocks

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW X6 M50d
Great day.......

Kudos to Reinis, Pete@PMG, Ross@Anachem (BigPimp) and Marc Leddy and Daniel from Zeus Detailing for their more than generous donations of time, location, information and enthusiasm........

Cannot believe the generosity of the car community here a couple of days before Xmas, it's quite humbling to be a part of!!

Well done to all those involved !!

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I left at 2pm as the other half and some neighbours/friends had arranged for a Santa Bus arranged for the wee ones. Santa Bus didn’t show up leaving 10-15 kids from ages 2-11 disappointed 😔.

But then there are people like you @Reno_LV at the other end of the scale who will make kids Christmases and birthdays for the year ahead!

Well done to all involved. Super relaxed, and some lovely cars on show!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Was down early as had to leave early, but was getting really busy from 1pm. Amazing to see how generous the local car community is. It's great to see people get on, get the job done and have a great day for a fantastic cause. Reinis and all involved, you've done brilliant, and will change the lives of so many this Christmas.