renault clio

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

adamski08

RMS Regular
Drives
96 ek civic
2005 clio and there is a light that has come up on her dash board that looks like w bason with a rain drop of some sort flashing up.

checked the book and there is nothing that even looks like what is coming up on the dash. checked the oil and everything is spot on so anyone got any ideas wha it could be before i take a trip to renault.

cheers

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
Crap photo of mine....point out the light if its the same dash,

04012009244.jpg

AC

RMS Regular
My guess is the oil light although it doesn't look like a bason lol

Cro

RMS Regular
Lol yeah not seeing the basin myself! If its that light, and you say you have checked the oil, then i'd be checking the oil sensor on the front of the block beside the dipstick

adamski08

RMS Regular
OP
adamski08
Drives
96 ek civic
its ok cheers got it sorted through google had a better look theday turns out it need water in the rad just.

cheers

smyth

RMS Regular
Drives
172 cup
good job, just the thread I need. Sorry to hijack, but the light at the bottom right, just about the shifting light is up on my dash. how expensive will it be to put this out? :worried:

smyth

RMS Regular
Drives
172 cup
cheers cro.
the car was chugging very badly through the gears and not pulling very well. Had the sparks done and seemed to take the worst of it away. Dont notice it in the lower gears, but if you try and rev it out in say the likes of 3rd it will maybe make it to 4k and decide no more. At this point the light will flash for maybe 20seconds, then stay on solid.
By put it out, i mean turn if off by fixing the fault, not removing the bulb :p

Cro

RMS Regular
lol I'll just diagnostic it and see what comes up. Sounds like could be a lambda problem, but the light doesn't sound good. I wouldnt drive it too much or too far just incase

smyth

RMS Regular
Drives
172 cup
well if you could hook it up for me and check it out id appreciate that (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.