Retro Cannonball Run 2022 Starting @ Titanic 10th June

88micm

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M235i
Not sure I've seen this posted anywhere. Might be worth a run up to for anyone in Belfast on Friday... By the sounds of it they will be driving by my house on the way to Downpatrick so I don't have to travel too far.

1654770172600.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

88micm

RMS Regular
OP
88micm
Drives
BMW M235i
Can't read the article. What time does it depart Belfast?
It says departing from Titanic at 10AM. Here's the rest of the route from the article

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220608-193403_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220608-193403_Chrome.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 92

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Not sure I've seen this posted anywhere. Might be worth a run up to for anyone in Belfast on Friday... By the sounds of it they will be driving by my house on the way to Downpatrick so I don't have to travel too far.

Jesus, just as well its not setting any time records. I've managed Bangor to Wexford in a little under 4 hours, let alone 2 days :laughing: Was during covid though. Roads were lovely and clear lol.

Might pop down Titanic and get a few pics of them setting off.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Jesus, just as well its not setting any time records. I've managed Bangor to Wexford in a little under 4 hours, let alone 2 days :laughing: Was during covid though. Roads were lovely and clear lol.

Might pop down Titanic and get a few pics of them setting off.

Took us 3 days in the scallyrally. Basically following the coast and taking in the sights, plus there’s the challenges, hangovers, mechanical failures and shenanigans to fit in along the way. Great fun!

stuartyvilla

RMS Regular
Drives
182/ 208 GTI
Spied some of them going through Ballygowan at lunchtime, White 911 Turbo caught my eye!

88micm

RMS Regular
OP
88micm
Drives
BMW M235i
I wasn't as smart as I thought, thought that they'd go via Killyleagh to Downpatrick and that they'd pass me on the way but turns out the majority went to Ballygowan. Only saw a few Focus RS and a black Monaro who came this way instead lol