RMS Bikers Meet?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sparky160

RMS Member
Was thinking all the bikers on RMS should meet up for a few meets/rideouts when the weather picks up again. Maybe run round the north coast or something? Any interest for this?

slag

RMS Regular
Count me in.

As long as specific routes and times are organised away from the forum. (y)

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
I'd be up for that, though knowing the route is important as 80's 2 strokes find it hard to keep up on runs with anything over a 400.

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Why not on the forum?
dont want any fuzzy lumpkins keeping an eye out for a load of motorcyclist barrelling through the country side lol....
and 80's 2 stroke the start of race bikes... progressive ride ;) get to a speed and keep it there thats the way i learnt on my ristricted cbr600rr and could keep pace with afew boyos on blades ;)

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Up for this too when i get the bike back on the road :broken_heart:

Although i dont want some mentalist trip like what dross seems to have in his mind :p

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
:laughing: i just like a nice steady pace..... say 3rd or 4th near the limiter... lol
Nahh im easy ill do what ever pace. I could b the camera bike rms bikers day out

Sparky160

RMS Member
OP
Sparky160
Fair enough, makes sense lol. Where would be a central meeting point for everyone?

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
well all depends on where the runs will be to or from?? you could almost have a few groups all out a run to meet up with more for a larger run?? just depends on peoples preferance

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
I'd be up for it too once I get the bike sorted out - still sitting in pieces in the garage lol!

I'll definitely be one of the back markers of the group :p

Daisy

RMS Regular
:laughing: i just like a nice steady pace..... say 3rd or 4th near the limiter... lol
Nahh im easy ill do what ever pace. I could b the camera bike rms bikers day out

Thankfully the last day you recorded me on the bike, i was allowed to go a wee bit faster my mr pc plod that day... lol

sparkplug86

RMS Regular
Drives
2002 Toyota tspo
I would definately be up for this, hate to admit it but having been riding for 9 years i still havent been to a motorcycle meet or ride out so this would be great!

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Haha still lucky man loved watching u tank up behind 1 then given the leader of the group a wee ermm im with him lol

arewethereyet

RMS Regular
don;t think there should be video camera's at anything like this. unless it;s just walking round at the meet.

people and police and insurances can draw their own conclusions if there is an incident,
but for someone to be an exceptional rider and be filmed unaware of it, that could see them in trouble, is not exactly right i'm'o'

these are action cams usually waterproof designed for off road motorsport,, rally's, scrambling etc. not fekin entrapment.

commuting and your own safety are totally different, you are out alone.
riding in a group where there is witnesses around, leave that to the powers that be.

i say no cams
and i would be up for a run.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
id go sounds like a bit of craic. have a bit of a meet n greet/hangout then go for a spin

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.