RMS End of Season BBQ - Kerrs Tyres, Dargan, Belfast, Sunday 1st November 2015

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
You can drive a rs6 I'll take my s6 :p. Leg seems ok, in pain more than I thought I'd be and have to wear fetching toe to groin compression tights.

You heading to this? How's your leg?

I seen your post in the other thread, be careful!
7782583c195521d0f2a3a5e7047678ba_1.jpg

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Directions:

Really easy to get to Kerr's Tyres. Get on to M2 and come off at Fortwilliam roundabout. Turn off onto Dargan and then through the gates on the corner.

Capture.JPG

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Well seeing as I just broke my ****ing lower lip and I am extremely pissed off and my car is absolutely ****ing stinking I doubt I will be appearing :worried:

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Give the Fizzy ST a wipe down today for tomorrow , hope the weather stays good, see you all there.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Might make my way up to this if I can.

Will be in the Rusty Nuts MG ZS as it's the only vehicle I currently own that is not broke and I'm not completely embarrassed to show up in haha.

So if I am there I won't be hard to miss in the Kawasaki green mg.

I'll apologize for the noisy tappets in advance, havent got round to getting them fix :worried:

Mate in that case I will come down in my zt-t and everyone can look at the stone chips all over it.

You can park beside me and hold my hot dog.

renman8957

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane RS250
@WSM you should come down to the BBQ anyway, just keep the exhaust burbling and no-one will pay any attention to the front and that doesn't look that bad, would still be going if it was me and that car, its a beauty

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.