Expired Deal RMS - GARAGE MONKEY Group Buy

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Conor

RMS Regular
What time are you in Dunmurry to @PeteMoore? I come into Belfast from the West every weekday around 5.45pm or so.

@Gaz VW, you want yours and Ryans lifted if i sort something?

Bryan

RMS Regular
I didn't get a chance to get in today after 12 - left Belfast at 9.30 this morning. Had very little on today.

I will make time to get mine collected on Friday morning if you'll be about Pete and I'll collect anyone else who wants theirs delivered free on Saturday morning (I do that route at the weekend too). Just send me your address and mobile number I'll fire you a text before delivery to ensure you're home (and awake because I could be early!).

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
What time are you in Dunmurry to @PeteMoore? I come into Belfast from the West every weekday around 5.45pm or so.

@Gaz VW, you want yours and Ryans lifted if i sort something?

Yes, that'd be great! I'd go with ya for the run if you want?

**EDIT** just saw you'll be going on your way home from work. That suits even better lol. Could ya lift ours too?

Conor

RMS Regular
Yes, that'd be great! I'd go with ya for the run if you want?

**EDIT** just saw you'll be going on your way home from work. That suits even better lol. Could ya lift ours too?

Yeah lad no problem.

plexo

RMS Regular
Drives
Mitsubishi
Pm me if anyone wants to pick up from castlereagh rd il pick them up soon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.