RMS meet

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
dunsilly park and ride sounds like a good location, well out of the way, big carpark
sunday 2nd march 3pm?

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Deffo a sunday, evenings for summer

Gaz

chunkerz

RMS Regular
Drives
A3
how's about next sat when there is that cruise on for coast could have a rms shoot

Tylor

RMS Regular
Drives
vectra sri
i'd like to come along to an RMS meet, should be a good laugh

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
sunday shoppers at sprucefield and junction one though

wouldn't be ideal

Johnski

RMS Regular
sunday shoppers at sprucefield and junction one though

wouldn't be ideal

Your going to get a lot of car parks full of shoppers etc on a sunday.

We could go to the likes of newcastle although thats not central at all. The only other option would be to meet centrally and have a pre organised location to drive to?

Kenny-STI

was going too say that too cooper, would be some good caic as i want too see some of the initial thoughts on the new impreza

soupy1983

Drives
seat FR
I said to cooper a while back, fella i know owns some of the disused runways just off nutts corner roundabout, no public about and asked him before about using it and he was willing if thats an option!!

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
speedbumps for some people?

i would suggest ballymena in pennybridge, ncc had a meet there ages ago and it was a good location i thought

Jonny

RMS Regular
OP
Jonny
johnski you're 3 mins from harryville and a wealth of takeaway food

and the sportsbowl for a bit of bowling for the craic

PeteJ

RMS Regular
Drives
A black 4x4
J1 car park on a sunday would eb fine, park outside the LIDL area,or there is a new car park beside the outlet park of it. failing that the Holiday Inn cra park at the back is also big enough.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.