Votes: 14 13.7%
  • Usual 'cars and coffee' style park up meet

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Drive to Spelga Dam and into the town for a 'poke'

Votes: 10 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RevT

RMS Regular
I might actually be able to make this one, get the ‘86 out for a wee run.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
If it's a North Coast run with BBQ, I'm happy as an RMS Trader to bring my gas BBQ and supply the burgers and buns. Perhaps someone else can bring the condiments!
Sounds great, I should be free to help if you need any help setting up.

Id like a run up the North Coast as for ten years now I`ve promised the wife id take her up that neck of the woods and still haven't done it.
No excuse, get yourself down here.

I had mentioned a Cars & Coffee event at work to the boss & he was all fine with it, could use our showroom in Bushmills for the BBQ @Woodcutter ?

Plenty of room for the cars to park and coffee etc
Sounds great.

I'd love something like this as my daily.
PIC_0044-1.jpg

Last edited:

Cro

RMS Regular
OP
Cro
Finalising some plans for the run:

Start point: meet at Loughshore Park Jordanstown for 12pm. There'll probably be other meeting points but if we all run through here we can kick off together and aim to leave by 12ish

Pitstop: Quick stop in Carnlough carpark beside the spar for a lucozade and polly pineapple (other options available)

Finish point: Halliday's of Bushmills where @JamieG95 has kindly offered his workplace for @Woodcutter BBQ

Hopefully the weather holds out for us and it'll be a fun drive up. Probably 2 hours drive up the coast so look to be at Halliday's around 2ish for anyone meeting us there.

The more members the merrier no matter the car

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Finalising some plans for the run:

Start point: meet at Loughshore Park Jordanstown for 12pm. There'll probably be other meeting points but if we all run through here we can kick off together and aim to leave by 12ish

Pitstop: Quick stop in Carnlough carpark beside the spar for a lucozade and polly pineapple (other options available)

Finish point: Halliday's of Bushmills where @JamieG95 has kindly offered his workplace for @Woodcutter BBQ

Hopefully the weather holds out for us and it'll be a fun drive up. Probably 2 hours drive up the coast so look to be at Halliday's around 2ish for anyone meeting us there.

The more members the merrier no matter the car
If it’s sunny you won’t get parked at loughshore park or there will be very little spaces pain in the hole to get in and out as well. Carrick Sainsbury’s would probably be better. Just a suggestion.

Mackers91

RMS Regular
If it’s sunny you won’t get parked at loughshore park or there will be very little spaces pain in the hole to get in and out as well. Carrick Sainsbury’s would probably be better. Just a suggestion.

Or the car park beside the War memorial it's normally pretty empty in Carrick at that time on a Sunday.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Just cleared this with the missus so I'm up for the run as long as the hosepipe ban is lifted:joy::joy::joy:

pobmk4

RMS Regular
Drives
Caddy 2K
Get the corrado ready for it! :joy:

Awww don't even talk, the amount of people now asking about it cos it's indoors makes me sick....need to get the finger out this year. Sure I'll take that oul turbo out a rip round the coast for you, see how it really should be driven :joy::joy:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.