Rms PhootShoot "AfterThoughts"

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

nicruiser

RMS Member
Drives
VW Golf mk4
As for who owns the Toledo, I am guilty as charged, lol. I had to leave early as I was called into work.

I was still trying to install my radio when I got there as I ran out of time on sat to finish it off.

Was good to get some proper pics of the car.

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
I owned the only fiat there i think lol! :laughing: thats the best way for me to link the pics lol!

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
aww jesus marty ya let me down!!! haha om ya!! yea i like the VTs the VTs and Civic from a distance and...the ibiza was 'ok' lol ;)

Rus872k3

OP
Rus872k3
Drives
Pug 406 Hdi
Pacology said:
aww jesus marty ya let me down!!! haha om ya!! yea i like the VTs the VTs and Civic from a distance and...the ibiza was 'ok' lol ;)

Sorted :p:p:p

J8NYC

Jay 7 - They're 19" Fox RS 5 rims on the golf. Not really fond of fox rims tho i wanted something with a dished rim and they seemed to b the nicest and something round the price range i wanted because i was gona only get 18s at the start.

Getting a metal plate welded into the bonnet so i won't hav that semi circle init anymore. Getting the base plates of my mirrors colour coded and also getting my mesh at the back fixed (its always black on the left side because of the diesel fumes...!)

Peggers

Peggers here, just joined, the Corsa beside Jonny's Golf is mine. Good turn out last Sunday.
What sort of kit is that on the blue Ibiza? Carcept?

Rus872k3

OP
Rus872k3
Drives
Pug 406 Hdi
Peggers said:
Peggers here, just joined, the Corsa beside Jonny's Golf is mine. Good turn out last Sunday.
What sort of kit is that on the blue Ibiza? Carcept?

Nice corsa ya have there, oh the kit on the ibiza is a carzone and belongs to a fella called andy (andy_gdon),

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Eclipse blue Ibiza does indeed belong to me. Its currently wearing a full Carzone kit (never seen another over here yet)...but its soon to be "altered"

There is a car in a similar colour with similar wheels only he has a Carcept wheels that floats around the Shore Road area...bloody imitators :p

Rus872k3

OP
Rus872k3
Drives
Pug 406 Hdi
andy_gdon said:
Eclipse blue Ibiza does indeed belong to me. Its currently wearing a full Carzone kit (never seen another over here yet)...but its soon to be "altered"

There is a car in a similar colour with similar wheels only he has a Carcept wheels that floats around the Shore Road area...bloody imitators :p
#

seen him the day andy, hate that kit, and as for the wheels to common for my liking - i bet the next time i see him he well have crome wing-morrors (LOL)

Peggers

Just thought it could have been carcept on the Ibiza cause the back bumper's not far off mine. looks really well.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.