RMS Photoshoot 1st Feb 09 (Kirkistown Race Course)

Would you be up for attending the Photoshoot

• Yes

Votes: 129 93.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trqFxPFiD2Y]YouTube - RMS Kirkistown Meet[/ame]

AndyG

RMS Regular
Claire with the brakelight out :p

We need another meet of this size!

Andy_Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
ibiza cupra 20vt
There was a brilliant turn out last year

What would be the chances of something like this happening this year again? :laughing:

Deemc

RMS Regular
OP
Deemc
Drives
Hydro Is200
I already said to Graham bout this late last year so im sure something could be organised again.. Aslong as Donal and the kirkistown crew were happy enough..

Jo-Jo

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford Fiesta zete
Looks like great banter and good turnout!

Def be up to go for the banter if one organised again.

:-( wish i still had the st for a day like this.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, some convoy there :grinning:

It was an epic meet indeed, and freezing cold too. It was a bit disruptive to the trackday in the morning with everyone piling in, nobody expected that sort of turn-out. The whole top end of the paddock was full (y)

Would not hurt to ask Donal again, not sure what he would say but it never hurts to ask.

AndyG

RMS Regular
Im sure they wouldnt be a problem if it was at another trackskills day.. There was no dicking about last year or anything

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
might be an idea to try and sort somthing to do when you arrive. Last year was good craic, but when everyone got there it just died. most left about 20mins after arriving.

AndyG

RMS Regular
might be an idea to try and sort somthing to do when you arrive. Last year was good craic, but when everyone got there it just died. most left about 20mins after arriving.

Yea that was true.. Its was empty after an hour

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Probably because it was baltic.

Kirkistown is freezing in the middle of summer never mind winter.

Think I had the Fronty Bus at this last year :p

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
this would be cool to run again! sadly i was not there last year. wud be a good venue for a show, some food and merchandise and trackskills day. Someone with lots of contacts get it sorted :p not until the summer though, i live beside the track and its like the north pole in the winter. :worried:

AndyG

RMS Regular
Il attend if it gets the go ahead!

Yea next time il be there for the food!

Massive bbq?!?!

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
I dare say i'd attend :grinning:

X3 on the BBQ too, trying to get to the "shop/canteen" was a joke last year

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
kirkistown staff are quite hard to work with from what i heard and expensive also from my memorys of the mini moto racing, cost us a fortune to have are events there.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
i,l be there , tho i had an ek9 then and i,l have another this time only 14 cars in between lol.... was it just me or did isee a for sale sign on my old one there lol

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
Awwkk memories :p I miss my saxo sometines :worried: lol

Id definately be up for this again, it was freeeeezing last year but it was class craic, get on the ball there Dee ;)

Claire

RMS Regular
Drives
Cherry Parrr!
i,l be there , tho i had an ek9 then and i,l have another this time only 14 cars in between lol.... was it just me or did isee a for sale sign on my old one there lol

14?? :eek: My word, and yes you had a for sale sign on it then :p

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
sssssshhhhhh mite just have to bring another for badness;)

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
could this be classed as a possible disorder lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.