RMS Photoshoot

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yeah but drivin down on wet roads aint gd... jus a pity bout our unpredictable summer!!

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
m00k said:
yeah but drivin down on wet roads aint gd...

pussy.................. :lol:

errigle

RMS Regular
Sweeeet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kerzo said:
nice.jpg

sexual rims, pity about the lights!

Lights are only out a week so just decided to stick them on, there better than nothing at least anyway, but they are growing on me, you need to see them properly from the back, but match in well from the chrome headlights :laughing:

mr_shaper

For a photoshoot I felt that there was f*ck all pictures taken. Some of us had been in Waterford for a cruise on saturday night and then drove for 2 hours to Dublin on Sunday morning and then another 2 hours up to a photoshoot. Of the 4 cars not one had a picture taken - very bad show if you ask me. :worried:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
anybody happen to go to bangor after all this excitment? a black capri over took me on the holywood dual carriageway, and i presume it was bangor bound. had 17s, huge daft jap spoiler, corner silver splitters, chrome mirrors + conutless other tack. made me smile :grinning:

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
RaDiUs said:
oh maybe it was just the fact that they didnt wanna travel after havin been out saturday nite

I work most Sundays so couldnt make it regardless of time. Saturday suits me better.

rugrat

RMS Photographer
Drives
Leon FR 2.0TDi
mr_shaper said:
For a photoshoot I felt that there was f*ck all pictures taken. Some of us had been in Waterford for a cruise on saturday night and then drove for 2 hours to Dublin on Sunday morning and then another 2 hours up to a photoshoot. Of the 4 cars not one had a picture taken - very bad show if you ask me. :worried:

If I had been there you would have to complain at me taking too many pix ;) I find these young wannabe photographers spend too much time talking **** and not enough time taking photos. :confounded:hock: :p

djlee_dj

RMS Regular
Drives
Lyons said:
anybody happen to go to bangor after all this excitment? a black capri over took me on the holywood dual carriageway, and i presume it was bangor bound. had 17s, huge daft jap spoiler, corner silver splitters, chrome mirrors + conutless other tack. made me smile :grinning:

yea i saw it in bangor
random silver bits all over it also

Jmax

RMS Regular
rugrat said:
RaDiUs said:
oh maybe it was just the fact that they didnt wanna travel after havin been out saturday nite

I work most Sundays so couldnt make it regardless of time. Saturday suits me better.

ill take note of that 4 future referance :grinning:

Max

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
Gaterpillars
mr_shaper said:

i think you'll find that shortly after you all arrived in Rostrevor we were kicked out & ya all didnt stay too long in spelga dam :roll:

rugrat said:
I find these young wannabe photographers spend too much time talking **** and not enough time taking photos. :confounded:hock: :p

:lol:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.