RMS regular cars & coffee Sundays

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
I brought an air of big city sophistication to the podcast, now it's Three Culchies and a Piano.
well well well, the podcast mic is set down and the gloves come off....

a magazine feature, a brief stint as Carolyn Stewarts whipping boy in 2008, and a resident of the the newly crowned crappiest city in the UK....

and you see fit to take the hand out of my Mourne speech impediment, @Gaz's beautiful North Coast lilt, and our own leaders beautiful Mid Antrim twang....

All we need now if for you to poke fun at @Lyons moderator status, throw in something defamatory about @pablo on the moderator team after serving his time and try and rile @Coog into not dishing you points to get a home run.

I bet you kick kittens in your spare time, or point at people who still wear masks with the covid fear

The city status has changed you Craig...... I don't even know you any more

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I never even got to see Podcast HQ, was quietly shown the door to usher in a new dawn...of site sponsor!

#corruption

See you all on July 3rd, would be nice for a catch up.

B*stards.

Last edited:

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
I should actually be able to make one of these. On the 3rd. Question is, do I take the Civic or the Bike.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Civic. Always the Civic.
Its a choice I make often if its a nice day, I'd say the bike wins 75% of the time, although, if I can, I'll take both out in the same day, so I don't have to choose.

I enjoy the civic, but i don't need my 'fix' in the way I do with the bike if I don't get out enough.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Might be able to make this one. Dates are still up in the air though.

Might as well get the chicken bones out.

Mackers91

RMS Regular
Moving house that weekend but hopefully make it again! New house is only in ballynure so close by.

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
I'm out on the Saturday but assuming I'm not absolutely dying on my arse I'll be heading up...

...to hand out leaflets about how class EVs are.
Don't forget to blast out the Killers on the soulless EV;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.