RMS Stand at LevelUp Show, Bangor - Sunday 3rd August

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Looks like it will be a reasonable enough day for the show, although where it's based the weather largely doesn't effect it! Should be down later this afternoon for a yarn :grinning:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Where for spectator parking? Was there last year but can't remember where we parked :oops:

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Hi guys, very late notice but its occurred that im on another stand. See you at the show anyways.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Just back from this and must say I enjoyed it. Up until the point where the stain in the Mercedes started dicking about, the ****er near wiped out my car, missed it by inches when he decided to put the thing sideways

midgelfc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 630D GT
Just back from this and must say I enjoyed it. Up until the point where the stain in the Mercedes started dicking about, the ****er near wiped out my car, missed it by inches when he decided to put the thing sideways
you should have hung about afterwards then, he did a loop round the block and on the way back drifted round the corner and almost lost it, only to recover it and be pulled over by the cops who had arrived and parked themselves outside the exit of the car park.:party:

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
you should have hung about afterwards then, he did a loop round the block and on the way back drifted round the corner and almost lost it, only to recover it and be pulled over by the cops who had arrived and parked themselves outside the exit of the car park.:party:

Seriously I noticed he was going for a lap of the town. I hope they throw the book at him, it's plebs like that, that tar everyone else as boy racers. Also that sort of behaviour puts future shows in jeoprdy

midgelfc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 630D GT
Seriously I noticed he was going for a lap of the town. I hope they throw the book at him, it's plebs like that, that tar everyone else as boy racers. Also that sort of behaviour puts future shows in jeoprdy
Agree with you on that doesn't help out other people when he's driving like that, think they gave him a ticket. There was another guy they pulled over for not having a front number plate, held him for ages! felt sorry for him, as he had only pulled out of the place as the cops arrived, didnt stand a chance!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z

Was that the merc from Paintworks stand? Real low and loud? Some note off it, seen it light tires up indoors also

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
Was that the merc from Paintworks stand? Real low and loud? Some note off it, seen it light tires up indoors also

Yea thats the one' he put it completely sideways on the ground floor too, all power and no skill, honestly thought Lucy the Focus was a goner :worried:

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6

Complete waste of an AMG, he couldn't even put the thing on half lock without the tyres rubbing.

The ditchfinders all around says it all...

I'll not pontificate on the hooliganism though :-#

Last edited:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Oh dear! Good turnout at the show, some great cars there. Good chatting to those I managed to find too.

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
My pictures, sorry about the crappy quality, but my compact struggles in the low light the numberplates cause havoc with the exposure

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.