RMS Stand @ Lurgan Park rally

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
right folks was talking to the chap thats sorting all this out last night and again this year we have been given room for about 20cars so names please in a list...

Saturday 13th Aug, have to be there early before park closes about 9 or 10am £10 entry and i will have passes to allow us all to park in the area of grass up the far end.

1- Graham (silver megane)
2- Max (silver 307)
3- Kieron (red sunny)
4- garry (blue WR1)
5- hill billy (black pulsar)
6- john (silver 106)
7- ruth (black yaris)
8- bob (yellow civic)
9- peter (106)
10- scotty (green focus)
11- stephen (silver focus)
12 - rsnutter (white RS2K)
13- westy (blue corsa)
14- daly (civic)
15- fatboyslim (black saxo)
16- kerri (silver astra)
17- sideways365 (yellow punto)
18- mark (red mk1 XR2)
19- ? brandy ? (blue 300zx)
20- hendy (white scooby)
21- cosbine (white sierra cossie)
22- rodney (silver 206)
23- polo on prowl (white polo)
24- bigal's m8 (TR7 rally car)
25- hammy (white CRX)
26- ivan (white 3dr cossie)
27- rodger (white Mk2 scort)
28- steven (grey golf)
29- phil (black RST)

bob

RMS Regular
I'd be up for it graham if you've any space left, as would peter in the 106 gti.

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
Stick me(focus),friskymare(astra), stephen_a(focus) and rsnutter(rs2000) down and i'll let you know through the week if i can get the cosworth down!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
right folks, i have 20 cars already so i will have to speak to the organiser again and make sure with him that we can get more as i have a few PM's of cars wanting to be showed also so i will let you's know more 2moz

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
ok people good news, we have room for a lot more so if we can get 30 in it would be great but i need all your Reg Numbers and car details (ie. silver megane , ABC 1234) to enable me to get the passes to let us into the park so be as quick as posible in getting them to me please :laughing:

G

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
cheers to all those who contacted but i still need details of
- rsnutter
- sideways 365

cheers guys and gals and i will be emailing all this on wed as i'm away for a week so want it sorted before i go :laughing:

sideways365

RMS Regular
Drives
X5
Graham said:
cheers to all those who contacted but i still need details of
- rsnutter
- sideways 365

cheers guys and gals and i will be emailing all this on wed as i'm away for a week so want it sorted before i go :laughing:

opps just looking at this thread now pm'd Graham (y)

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
cheers all just rsnutter now but scotty might have it for me !

any more takers as we still have room for a couple more ?!?!

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
cheers phil done !

right folks i have all details of all the cars listed in the first post and i am emailing them to the organiser today as i'm away to england so as the list is at the minute is the way it'l stay as it will be too late to issue any more passes from the club so thanks all for offering and i'll post you's up next week when i get back what the final details are :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.