RMS Stand @ MM Live, Cork, 19.07.09

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
only in the door, clean wrecked and the other half litre of whiskey went missing last night as i refused to bring any home with me :laughing:

great banter and again thanks to those who travelled so far for it

Kirsty2504

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta
Home for around 5.30ish, Graham you didnt do too badly time wise...

Brillant weekend banter was 90 the whole time, got to finally meet Sean and got to know a few others alot better :laughing:...going to get these pics uploaded and organised very shortly here, I dont think some of them would be best put up here lol !!

Thanks to Lesley for letting us all jump in the tent, and Emma that airbed was some job had such a comfortable sleep on it...All pleased that we managed to bring two trophies home, well done everyone and Sean :laughing: (will get the pic of us drinking out of it later), thanks Patrick for letting me play with the car it amused me to no end and the amount of looks we got convoying down esp through the different towns lol

And a big thanks to Graham for bringing me down :laughing:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
flash flash :laughing:

it was a fresh change from seeing toner i have to admit as i see him round comber most days in the truck lol

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
bloody hell I'm shattered! Had a bit of a mad dash there to get a birthday present for my dad....

Big thanks to everyone for a mad yet enjoyable weekend! Way too many highlights to mention (what happens in Cork stays in Cork an all that ;) except for the pics of lintys poor attempt at camoflage) :laughing: yis are all more than welcome to stay in my bungalow again guys, but there will be a ban on all farting :p

linty264

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica GT
Time for the members photos first :grinning:

100_2313.jpg

100_2314.jpg

100_2315.jpg

100_2342.jpg

100_2382.jpg

100_2383.jpg

100_2386.jpg

Oh baby Im gonna pop :grinning:

seven rod

RMS Regular
Drives
MCSD Coupe
me, tea in one hand, fegs in the other... happy as a pig in it own!!!

Kirsty... retaliate with the boxers pic :laughing:

Kirsty2504

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta
I dont know if the forum could handle something like that lol....it would be indecent exposure lol !!

Ooh btw Im stealing the most of everyones pics, so work away at mine there

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.