RMS stickers

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
there you are Andy - dont even worry about getting any run off - upload the logo as a sticky, and let us get our own!

peter_261

RMS Regular
Drives
CBR600 :D
yeh id love sum 4 da racing car wen shes ready.i cud get them at aghadowey sum day.ne idea how much u'd be lukin 4 a couple?

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
Pacology said:
ne one else thinkin that andy aint gonna like polo on the prowl no more lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :p :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: lol om ya!!!

never mind andy not liking him I won't like him if he puts rms stickers on his car will be nearly identical to mine :lol:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
180mm x 20mm

Not the cheapest I know but then again its going to cost a couple of quid in a graphics place anyway, plus petrol there and back and waiting to have it done.

So for the convenience I thought it was alright...

Oh and also an opportunity for RMS to make a few handy ££ to put towards running the site and events from the "affiliate" program they offer :grinning:

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
He has a skyline now... he wont be in till he runs outa petrol money, or tyres :p

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
knocking.gif

hello - Andy????

rosie

RMS Regular
Drives
anything that bl
ah heres a little bit more info for u
my polo has:
rims
spoiler
lowered 35mm
window tints
sony hu & multi changer & three 6X9's in the parcel shelf
few graphics, nice mud flaps, chrome exhaust tip oh and a pdtdi tuning box lol
nah honestyly good to see a polo looking well I see u've been havin problems with ur back washer jet cover too?

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
Lol you got a stalker prowler.
@ rosie, just dont mention the gate v rear quater panel episode ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.