RMS Winter Cars & Coffee at PMG Autocare (GetAnnHome fundraiser), date and time poll

Which date and time is preferred?

• Friday 29th Dec, Morning

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Friday 29th Dec, Afternoon (1-4pm)

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Saturday 30th Dec, Morning

Votes: 35 44.3%
  • Saturday morning in January

Votes: 27 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Would love to attend this. Was supposed to be home on 28th. Now looking like 4-5 January 🙁

Hope its a good day for all!

Ben

RMS Regular
OP
Ben
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Just noticed on FB that GTINI are hosting a cars & coffee at Blackline performance on 30th December.

Not sure if this would affect attendance if held on the same date or not.
Just noticed that. Bit frustrating but what can you do. Tbh I’ve no idea how it would affect attendance.

ShaunB

RMS Regular
I've been on U105 this morning about 10:10am talking with Frank Mitchell regarding the whole story.
I've given RMS a mention due to the generosity of the members and sharing of the fund raising page, and PMG a mention, specifically stating this C&C event

ShaunB

RMS Regular
I'll speak with the belfastlive.co.uk reporter, he wants to do do an article on the day

ShaunB

RMS Regular
Today we spoke with UTV Live.
We were interviewed and filmed for around 35 minutes, this will be edited down to about 3 minutes of actual UTV Live airtime, most likely to be on TV tomorrow night on the 6pm news.
I've tried to highlight the various issues with the department of health, lack of help at home and care package. But who knows what they'll show of that.
I have definitely plugged PMG and the fundraising day, so I hope they do broadcast this

Last edited:

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
That’s the social posts up.

240D9101-E52E-433A-B8B5-5E05C00F7EB9.png

@Davey@Procar has very kindly donated this Vertool Airdry 180 as a prize for the raffle! Incredible

4AC7F860-5349-4492-B02C-A48A19C094B0.jpeg