Road Patrol N.I. bbc1 Mon @10.35

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

düb

D
ok who is going to miss this tonight? raging it's over. should commission another series.

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
No, its bad enough to get pulled by the police without having a camera shoved in your face (n)

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
ok who is going to miss this tonight? raging it's over. should commission another series.

TBH I will miss it - always very entertaining, but embarassing how stupid people really are on the NI roads

No, its bad enough to get pulled by the police without having a camera shoved in your face (n)

why not, if anything it's a better deterrent not to f**k around on the roads or break the law, If you haven't committed a crime you have nothing to worry about

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
the way some police get on though they almost convince you you've done something wrong lol, jedipsni training™

Nah that's just the cops in general in NI

Some are very co-operative and courteous, but unfortunately there are others that have the good old "delusions of grandeur" syndrome once they put on the uniform :p

alison

RMS Regular
Drives
Toyota Yaris

When I saw the thread bumped up I thought for a moment, oh yeah it's Monday, it'll be on ... how disappointed was I when I read through and remembered that it was over. Would love another series!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.