Rolling Road Day @ Ai Autosport - Last Ever!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
I'm leaving the Missus to work for ten ten meeting Marky at the fortwilliam bridge at 1015 if Anyones heading up around that time.

leonardodecappiccuno

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Beetle 18Turb
Ok guys, thanks for letting me on the rollers, with sooo little notice, power figures very similar to my last trip with GTINI, so my little changes made little or no difference

Regards Lenny

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
Good day and happy with crx doin 167bhp, not bad for a 21 year old crx which only came with 150bhp from the factory :grinning:

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Good day and happy with crx doin 167bhp, not bad for a 21 year old crx which only came with 150bhp from the factory :grinning:

Have never seen one do 150 they always make more, i guessed 160 before we put it on Johnny said 165 only 2 out lol

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
I should have popped in on the way up from derry a couple of hours ago!

Adamm

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW e28
I took a few snaps, will get them up tomorrow. Here's one for now;

rrdteaser.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?....10150457000196621.362478.135047446620&type=1

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
Great days craic, first I'd been able to make a RR event in ages. And good to see some people I haven't seen In forever

Silvia done itself proud pulling 294bhp and 295torque.

homsie

RMS Member
Raging I didn't get my dc5 up, had 356hp to beat lol mates Clio made 182hp and it's not mapped, very impressive wee car! Seen some nice cars, some very nice evos, silver one sounded like a Ferrari revin and a black 8/9 with black wheels parked up was stunning.

Ralli///mart

RMS Member
Drives
Mitsubishi Evo 8
Great RR day. Big thanks Andy for allowing the MLR to join you all for a good days craic.
Those Honda's sounded fantastic on rollers and the Focus sounded awsome.

Cheers all. (y)

marcdh

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda AZ-3
Well the turbo somewhat shat itself and a lot of tyre smoke but still decent numbers for half a bar-ish.

291 BHP
247.9 lbft torque
269 at the wheels

Good job, cheers and farewell to RR days at AI!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
Good yo meet ya mate!!

Ps...you weren't out "testing" tonight by any chance? Might have been that hooligan Chris I heard though!

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Great days craic, first I'd been able to make a RR event in ages. And good to see some people I haven't seen In forever

Silvia done itself proud pulling 294bhp and 295torque.

Thats a great result, its on standard ecu too i think ?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.