Rotary Options

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

rosssei

RMS Regular
Hi Davey,

Looking to replace my rotary after it blew up in spectatular fashion. What options do you have in stock currently and what prices are they?

Thanks,

Ross

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Hi Davey,

Looking to replace my rotary after it blew up in spectatular fashion. What options do you have in stock currently and what prices are they?

Thanks,

Ross

knew you couldnt keep away mate ;)

rosssei

RMS Regular
OP
rosssei
Ross have a look into the flex / festool machines

Been looking at them Gav, just sick of inferior quality stuff. I have had 3 Megs DA's blow up and now one rotary - its not even as if I am using them all that often, its about 3/4 times a year now.

What are you using currently?

da.murf tell me about it!

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Ross what exactly happened it? Most times mine just breaks the wire inside near the switch, easy fix

rosssei

RMS Regular
OP
rosssei
big_pete The motor actually blew up and caught fire! So its well and truly done unfortunately!

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
holy moly, your doing some work, i have just a cheap seigan rotary here, but i can the 3m rotary at good money if you are wanting to spend a few pound. let me know what kind of money you want to spend then i can see what i can do for you.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.