Car Care: Rubbish Pressure Washer

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
This is just taking up space so want rid of it. Was using it up until i got the Karcher so it was working, though i cant get it to start now. To be honest it was always a complete bitch to start, and you had to hold in the trigger while pulling the pull start and moving the choke lever to random positions in the hope of encouraging it to start. Even when it did kick into life, if you released the trigger it stalled lol. If you kept the trigger pulled in it was powerful enough to shift most of the dirt on the car, although it's no Karcher obviously.
To be honest it probably would've started the other day, but i only tried it 10 or so times, and then seen the Karcher sitting in the corner and decided not to waste my time.

So it is sold as a non runner, so could be repaired or used as spares for something. Comes with a near full tank of fuel(2 stroke), and definitely is not compatible with a foam lance lol.

£20 or 24 bottles of a decent quality beer :grinning:

20120722_134801.jpg

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Might take this Gav to fiddle about with... you about Belshaft over the next few days?

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Might take this Gav to fiddle about with... you about Belshaft over the next few days?

No probs mate. Yeah I work in the train depot at Fortwilliam and finish at 4 tomorrow so can meet you somewhere handy? Or could meet you at lunch if easier? Away on a stag do Friday morning though and will be back on sunday night.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.