runaround wanted - £500-1000

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
no idea what I want but def manual and preferably easy to sell again when Im done with it (so nothing too weird) with at least 3-4 months MOT.

anything interesting?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
There's a wee silver 5 door Astra H for sale just near my work here for £995. Had some MOT & looked like a bit of a bargain to me but I've no further info on it. May not be what you're after though!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
no idea what I want but def manual and preferably easy to sell again when Im done with it (so nothing too weird) with at least 3-4 months MOT.

anything interesting?

I was going to suggest saxomans lpg'd v6 Blazer but the criteria it meets its the mot :p

colin84

RMS Regular
What's with the hostility towards auto's? Lol.

If it's only temporary transport would you not give it a try? Or are you afraid you will love it and regret not ordering a DSG? :grinning:

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
ep2 civic, 1.6 sport, 2002, mot april next year, lowered, set of alloys, book full of receipts, type r spolier, rear bumper, skirts, steering whee, heated seats, needs front bumper an wing painted, have a front lip to go on
£750 as it stands or can have the front end painted up

colin84

RMS Regular
07 Renault Modus 1.4 16v, 80k, silver, great condition, decent spec, full mot. £1000 o.n.o

Even has the sought after manual box?

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
I've a C2 VTS with the flappy paddle gearbox lying at the house. 07, timing belt done, maybe 80k miles on it for £1k. Its quite good craic to drive.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.