Rwd 240bhp.......new pics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dreed

Slideordie said:
Perhaps more to your taste mate:
If i was kit orientated i'd go for something like this myself, those other 2 efforts look like dogs danglies.

v.nice motor, all the best with it.

veedubboy

RMS Regular
Lovely Seamy...mate near bought one of these...glad u didnt get the clio v6..heard nothing but bad things about them

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Dont be puttin a kit on...

But if thinkin bout it, it has to be the mugen kit OOOHHHH BABY!!!!

RCT

RMS Regular
Health to drive. These are some car. My dad let me loose for 2 weekends in a row in his black one. Was on 'R's at the time:laughing: . The v-tec is unreal in these and it's nice to hear when the top's down.

MrDave

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E39
Think I was behind this in ards , if I was then its class looking, if I wasnt then the s2000 in front of me was class looking.

marky

RMS Regular
Drives
911 sc,focus rs
very nice chum im sure it will be round at my work for the odd wash now and again

p 5ary

RMS Regular
id just put the curent wheels that come on the new s2000.

why the downgrade in rwd power:p

seamybaby55

RMS Regular
OP
seamybaby55
Drives
RX8 40TH Anniver
p 5ary said:
id just put the curent wheels that come on the new s2000.

why the downgrade in rwd power:p

i wouldnt say its a downgrade mate....

i could have bought a m3 roadster for the same money but they r like a$$ holes;)

plus the s2000 will drive round any m3 on the b roads(y)

seamy

seamybaby55

RMS Regular
OP
seamybaby55
Drives
RX8 40TH Anniver
Slideordie said:
How do you find it compared to the E36?

complete different driving experience chum,s2000 is alot more raw and very chuckable on the b roads......;)

m3 has alot more grunt and torque,but will never sound as good at 9000rpm as the s2000 does......:party:

it lites my fire......:cool:

seamy:grinning:

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
seamybaby55 said:
complete different driving experience chum,s2000 is alot more raw and very chuckable on the b roads......;)

m3 has alot more grunt and torque,but will never sound as good at 9000rpm as the s2000 does......:party:

it lites my fire......:cool:

seamy:grinning:

Yes I suppose they are two very different cars. Sounds like your very happy with it anyway! Health to chuck her about (y)

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Lovely car there mate! very best of health to enjoy! heres to a long life of Vtec!!

p 5ary

RMS Regular
seamybaby55 said:
i wouldnt say its a downgrade mate....

i could have bought a m3 roadster for the same money but they r like a$$ holes;)

plus the s2000 will drive round any m3 on the b roads(y)

seamy

325>240 = downgrade:p ;)

im only messing, lovely cars was thinking of one of these for myself before the m coupe.

do they come with a slippy diffy thingy?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.