Scene is changing!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
seanbob said:
MK3 Lad said:
i dont think the scene's changing much its the fact that ppl are seeing how much of a waste of money it is to pump into silly bodywork

You speaking from experience/Learned the hard way :lol:
nah havnt learned anything.... golf's main point is its bodywork!!

VW cars deffo lead the way in style tho

jonny106

RMS Regular
Drives
Vtec....errr yo!
I think Fast Car are waking up after seeing the success of Banzai,Performance VW,BMW,Vauxhall etc.Thats good to see-mint Nova :laughing:

Clinty

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 / Renaul
Glad to see it changin maybe we wont see heaps of ***** like that silver shopping trolly Micra any more.

Always liked the basic suttle looks more than the body kits mind you I still love the Rieger 2 Bodykitted mk3 astras!!!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yeah but thats prob because the kit isnt seen everyday aswell clinty... plus its quality...all the lines actually meet

Jmax

RMS Regular
seanbob said:
That chick in Radius's avatar would look good in a mag feature :p

the next time theres a shoot for a toned down car on ill get her to pop by for a few pics ;)

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
I'm sure it drives well judging from what i read, but it looks crap....standard looking nova in my opinion just doesnt deserve to be called "stunning".

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
OP
KeithRobinson
Drives
911Turbo
I think it looks far from standard. Less = more. Notice no fuel cap, side repeators, locks etc.

Not to mention the engine bay is very minimal, something u cant see in that pic tho. But that car's standing him 25k over 8 years. I think after a good look round it, you may change your mind!

Think you've completely missed the point. I guess a fully fiberglassed kitted car is more stunning...

Keith

Baird

a standard car with powerful engine is more impresive than a car with bodykit, alloys etc and no power behind it imo... good move by them

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
gotta love the originality and tbh an original nova is summat to behold these days cos most of em as u know have been completely 'bast@rdised' over the years...the car that sparked it all and its still goin strong!! gotta be worth summat!!

if u cant appreciate summat like that i'm sorry theres summat wrong...not everythin needs flash to get attention!!

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
oh i can appreciate it, im just saying as far as looks go to me it looks crap. If not the nova, i'd say the 205 is what sparked it all off.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
you want a nice magazine?
B00005N7S9.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

as for the change of styles.... i remember me and rocko having an argument over mk4 golf kits - he liked the tacky wings west effort and i preffered the much more subtle oettinger kit.... and we all know who was right and who was wrong now! :p

Sonny

RMS Photographer
KeithRobinson said:
I think it looks far from standard. Less = more. Notice no fuel cap, side repeators, locks etc.
. But that car's standing him 25k over 8 years.
Keith

:eek: wat a waste of money, i would have spent that on something much better, he may like it and enjoyed spending it on that but not my cuppa

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Big Pimp said:
you want a nice magazine?
B00005N7S9.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

as for the change of styles.... i remember me and rocko having an argument over mk4 golf kits - he liked the tacky wings west effort and i preffered the much more subtle oettinger kit.... and we all know who was right and who was wrong now! :p

shaddup fool

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.