Scrap metal price?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
Drag 'er onto the tarmac and ram it onto the trailer if necessary! lol I've seen me doing things like that before...

Pac-Man

Banned
Ok, but as long as we ram it with on of your motors Bryan lad?

Need it shifted this week, just finalising a deal for a new motor to take its place :laughing:

Bryan

RMS Regular
OP
Bryan
If you have a motor with a towbar to hold the trailer in place, I'll use the towbar on my car to push the thing onto the trailer - works a treat usually.

Pac-Man

Banned
hahaha... thats a possibility.

Allow me to explain:

I have one car (with a towbar coincidentally) with a seized rear drum. So i bought a similar (scrap) car for parts to transfer over, including the rear beam. I was going to just pull the rear beam, front struts, etc off the scrap one and leave it on bricks so someone could take it away, but i could bolt the old rear beam back on so it has back wheels, but then it'd still be a bitch to move.

In fact, even typing about it is hard work, i think actually doing it is going to be ever harder!! :?

delboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Traffic LWB
ring the council and tel lthem there is an abandoned car around your house/at the end of your road, they might come and lift it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.