Seat Cordoba Vario | CowDoba | Vario Different

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
the time flies in, bought it on 30/12/07

Reno, get it bought, it's just what you need in your life, quicker than your civic AND economical :p

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
End of an Era

Car now sold, will be missed but I am sure it will bring lots of happiness to it's new owner, it's also staying in Comber so no doubt will see it about...

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
the rear 1/4 windows are atarting to get stickered again already., GOOD LAD :grinning:

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
well this is one hell of a thread traul...

just read this thread from start to finish and realised how much fun i had in this car over silly amounts of miles and through forests and all lol

when wenked out wheels, silly suspension and stickers were COOL and not the norm :p

anyway, found this image from the McRae Stages Rally in 2008 and never was i going to loose this car thats for sure :grinning:

8142652002_98aa252c60_c.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
OP
Graham
Drives
Press Cars
Bcz 2673 get me a pic leigh

last seen on portstewart promenade some time ago sporting silver multispoke wheels that didn't look as wide as the yellow wheels i ran and no cow print...

still had tints and tow bar

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.