Seat Ibiza Remap

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

backrower

RMS Regular
Drives
MK1 FR Leon
just looking to get a quote for a 1.9 TDI Sport Ibiza its the 130 model also what bhp and torque would i end up with too?
cheers

backrower

RMS Regular
OP
backrower
Drives
MK1 FR Leon
Top marks to OBD im now the owner of a different car and drove from b'meana to ards with one hell of a grin on my face!! Ps also i now hold the top bhp for a standard pd 130 proving that yellow ones are def the fastest ;-)

Seatenthusiast

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon Cupra
Top marks to OBD im now the owner of a different car and drove from b'meana to ards with one hell of a grin on my face!! Ps also i now hold the top bhp for a standard pd 130 proving that yellow ones are def the fastest ;-)

Just watch the clutch fella

backrower

RMS Regular
OP
backrower
Drives
MK1 FR Leon
Car as standard was 155.3bhp top bhp for a pd130 engine they have had yet, im now runnin 175 bhp and 310 lbs of torque CJ cheers for final push to get it done wish i got it done earlier now, and wish i wasnt going to uni in sep so i could upgrade clutch to squeeze that extra more power out!!

CJFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Very, very nice result Adam!! Think everyone who gets it done wishes they'd done it sooner.
Should maybe try and get a group buy going for the clutches.
Get one of these in the mean time:- EGRvalve.co.uk - Kits 2009 stops all the exhaust crap going back into the turbo and has a nice plug to run a boost gauge off.

backrower

RMS Regular
OP
backrower
Drives
MK1 FR Leon
Just watch the clutch fella

Ohh dont you worry i will, clutch was happy enough with the remap gave it abit of abuse to make sure it will handle it wont put it through that abuse on a regular basis though!!
CJ does that valve fit our cars okay?? Just it doesnt mention the pd130 in the list? And i wouldnt mind gettin a group buy for a clutch maybe not just yet tho

CJFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Kit "A01" is a basic kit available for the later PD Tdi range for 1.9 Tdi VAG group engines.

Fits the following engines -Golf/Audi/Seat/Skoda/Passat 1.9 Tdi PD 130 ASZ & 150 ARL.

Kit Comprises -
1. EGR Adaptor. 1. "O" ring. 1. Blanking Plate. 1. Blanking Plate Gasket. 1. 1/8 BSP Blanking Plug. 1. 1/8 BSP Boost Feed Adaptor. 1. 70 mm Stainless Steel Hose Clip. 2. M8 Metal Locking Nuts.

PRICE £58.00 + Postage £6.80 UK SHIPPING

J-VW

RMS Regular
Definately getting mine remapped at OBD next month

Soo ... 155.3bhp standard to beat eyy :p

backrower

RMS Regular
OP
backrower
Drives
MK1 FR Leon
Sorry CJ i ought to read the whole thing properly lol, have you one fitted to yours? And is it hard to fit?
Thats it gttdi joe the bench mark has been set lol

CJFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Aye, (nipped out to take a pic. lol) heres be mine, there's a plug to plumb a boost gauge round the back of it.
EGR.jpg

The pipe would be easy enough to fit but you have to fit an exhaust blanking plate which would be tricky. Get Will @ OBD to fit it, they did mine when they put my PD150 turbo in.

Gaz86

RMS Regular
Good job! Next on your shopping list should be:

Cupra PD160 intake pipe for the airbox (PD130 one is bottlenecked where it joins the grille)
Green panel filter
Forge/Seat Sport FMIC

backrower

RMS Regular
OP
backrower
Drives
MK1 FR Leon
Good job! Next on your shopping list should be:

Cupra PD160 intake pipe for the airbox (PD130 one is bottlenecked where it joins the grille)
Green panel filter
Forge/Seat Sport FMIC

Ive heard mixed reports on the pd160 air intake in that it doesnt really make much difference to the car! Was thinkin of a k&n induction kit myslf know a guy who has it on his vrs fabia, as for fmic i dont know once you start down that route you dont stop lol hybrid turbo, sachs clutch becomes pretty expensive and a car can only perform to a certain extent there is too much at some point where the gains are not that noticeable for the dinero spent imo anyway!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.