Seat's Valeters did a Poor Job...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
.....So i did the job myself. The Amount of Swirl marks on the car when I got it was disgraceful and the interior was covered in white spot's Possibly due to Somebody Smoking in the car (Doesnt bother me because I smoke, but would have been nice if they Cleaned it afterwards) a good wash and then a dry followed up with a good seeing to with Super Resin!

2007_04130019.jpg

2007_04130021.jpg

2007_04130022.jpg

2007_04130024.jpg

2007_04130027.jpg

2007_04130029.jpg

2007_04130030.jpg

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
Thanks Ruth.

Very different to the Coupe, Really light steering and clutch, a Joy to drive!

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
I Dont :worried: The Wee Clio in Bits :sob: , Oh Well onwards and upwards (y)

*EDIT*
Also forgot to mention that when i picked the car up there where greasy fingerprints on the bonnet and what looked like a big clump of clear grease on the boot!

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
Project Clio got Scrapped, it was most likely going to turn into a lifetime project!

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
Hopefully the clio leaves this week!

Bought my First mod for the Ibiza Alpine CD/MP3/iPod Headunit! but thats for a different topic!

Steveo@modifiedni

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3/Triumph
i didnt think super resin would take out swirl marks, looks the ticket though

I would have taken the ****ing car back and told Seat to get it sorted, greasy finger marks, white makrs inside and grease in the boot - all inside a brand new car!?

Ruth

RMS Regular
super resin wont have taken out the swirl marks, just hidden them :p

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
It's true, its just a Magic Trick, but it will do the job until i can afford to get it buffed!

tdcizetec

Funny you say that, i went with my uncle a few months ago to pick up his 2006 Ibiza TDi from Agnew Seat and the car wasnt particulary clean, they hadnt even bothered polishing it.

My mate bought a new Ibiza Sport about a month after that and it was the same, no polish, not even any tire paint. My mate told them to take it back and sort it out, just right IMO.

My da bought a new Volvo S40 from SMW (Agnew group) last week and the car was absolutely immaculate inside and out.

Wonder if it is because the profit margins are tight at Seat and that they sell that many of them?

ricky_t

RMS Regular
Drives
M3Cx
a mate just got a TDI one of these, and the amound of swirls on it for a brand new car was shocking!

Paul W

RMS Regular
Im afraid im gonna have to steal your bumpers. Looks well, my ibiza was the same with swirls,needless to say their long gone

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.