Sepang Blue TTRS

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Do any of the revo’d car owners on here have the SPS? Just wondering if it’s worth doing at the same time, has it any benefits over and above the different power settings or are you just as easy controlling the power with a lighter right foot 😜

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Certainly @Coog I’ll have to call over, I’ll bring those pesky lotus wheels with me.😂

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Do any of the revo’d car owners on here have the SPS? Just wondering if it’s worth doing at the same time, has it any benefits over and above the different power settings or are you just as easy controlling the power with a lighter right foot 😜

@Boydie has or had SPS?

Car looks great Barry. Can't wait to get a lap out in it 😁

Yeah I have SPS but from memory, some models don't work on some VAG cars. @BBSBOY will know more about it than me but its only useful if you have a Revo map on the car

I use it to switch between performance maps A/B/C as well as using it for anti theft if I am leaving the car anywhere - basically can render the car dead if anyone happened to get in

If you download the software to your laptop, you can change the boost, timing and fuelling settings for each performance map but this should be set up by your tuner before hand. I have never touched them since.

MR2 super GT

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 TTRS
SPS is good, it will let you get the most out of the remap if you live near a 99ron fuel pump. All it needs is someone with a laptop and VCDS to do logs during a few pulls on the road at the different ignition settings to make sure you are not getting too much timing pull.

On the day of the installation just have 99ron in the tank if you want while the Revo mapper checks it is all OK on the road.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I think I would just stick with 97ron over here for handiness, and then there’s the few stories about some 99ron suppliers here that would put me off using it.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I run 99ron from @arnbeckett fuel station in Loughbrickland and had no issues my only fear is if they stop it I`m buggered.

If your local to me Burt your welcome to take my RS3 a run to see what you think of it.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I know there’s some good places and some that people have had issues with. As you say it’s if you map it for 99 then you have to stick with it, much handier to stick with 97 with me being in Belfast.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
The back seats would be fine for baby seats and children under 10
I’d reckon. Teenagers and adults there wouldn’t be the leg room I don’t think

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lovely car, health to steer!

Anyone else flat out looking at these on Autotrader? I'm wondering would I get a child seat in the back...

Excuse the Photobucket graffiti:

IMG_5462.jpeg

Burt2000

RMS Regular
OP
Burt2000
Drives
Type RA Ltd
IMG_3320.jpeg
IMG_3316.jpeg

Got an RMS special 3 digit on, I had bought this for my wife 2 years ago but it was never assigned to anything with her cars being NHS lease, so we thought it would be better to fit to my car 😜. It definitely lifts it and looks much nicer than the original plate.

I also ordered a set of scorpion secondary cat delete pipes, they look well made with nice welds. Hopefully they should be fitted next week and give a bit more noise without being obnoxious.

Last edited: