Shampoo to use with a wet vac

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
I bought a wet vacuum and was looking a recommendations for a shampoo/product to use to clean the interior.

Eamo_vxr

RMS Regular
Drives
Slow and low!
Autosmart Brisk low foam is good. Spray it on with a spray bottle, agitate with a brush and suck out with your wetvac.

Even g101, but it’s foamy and stinks abit.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
I've no sense of smell so can't comment on that but g101 from autostart is very flexible. Can clean leather, fabric, wheels, engine bay etc. I also use it in the parts washer and to clean the remains of any oil spill in the floor. Saves buying 5ltr of carpet cleaner that gets used once a year

adzy

RMS Regular
Drives
Glanza V
Does your wet vacuum spray/extract?

I just use an all purpose cleaner on the seats and carpets etc. Give them a good scrub then use some generic carpet cleaner from asda or the likes in the vacuum and go over it all.

cormac81

RMS Regular
OP
cormac81
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
Does your wet vacuum spray/extract?

I just use an all purpose cleaner on the seats and carpets etc. Give them a good scrub then use some generic carpet cleaner from asda or the likes in the vacuum and go over it all.

Extracts just.

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Brilliant didn’t realise it was for a wet vac
Need to put an order in anyway after Xmas so will get some of this also (y)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I’ve used it on the settee and carpets in my house with the Sealey PC210 carpet shampooer/wet-vac and it was very impressive stuff.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.