Shed Fest May 2024

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Thats my ferry and hotel booked!

This is what I've booked;

Stena Line;
May 3rd - Belfast to Liverpool, 22.30 crossing.
May 5th - Holyhead - Dublin, 20.30 crossing.

Hotel;
May 4th. Premier Inn Evesham.
Hotel was £137.99. But only because I opted for the flex rate and I added a breakfast. Standard rate is £109.

@Coog and @G24NTR have called dibs on 2 of the beds in the cabin. Theres one left, £16.25 each. 👍

Get er booked lads!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
That's me booked. Planning on taking the M5 in all it's rusty glory. Assuming it MOT's without requiring any more TLC.

Otherwise I'll just dig another hape out. Plenty to choose from ffs

JamieG95

RMS Photographer
Drives
F10 530d
Heading along to this also, heading over with @LongroofAdam & booked into shedfest with the 340i Touring.

We’re on the 3rd May 22:30 Belfast - Liverpool sailing and coming back on the 4th May 22:30. Considering nipping away early and stopping at C&M for dinner if anyone else is doing the return Liverpool boat!

Looking forward to it 😎

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Heading along to this also, heading over with @LongroofAdam & booked into shedfest with the 340i Touring.

We’re on the 3rd May 22:30 Belfast - Liverpool sailing and coming back on the 4th May 22:30. Considering nipping away early and stopping at C&M for dinner if anyone else is doing the return Liverpool boat!

Looking forward to it 😎

Nice one! You don’t fancy swapping your ferry home and coming on the Welsh road trip?

LongroofAdam

RMS Member
Drives
BMW F31 340i
Nice one! You don’t fancy swapping your ferry home and coming on the Welsh road trip?
Would love a run back through Wales again, Chris. But we've a car full, and a cabin booked from Birkenhead on the Saturday night.

Although, it wouldn't take much arm twisting for a run through 'The Valleys' another time. 🤔

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I’ve to stick the M5 into the lift here and get it sorted. Only realised this is next week!! 😬😂

G24NTR

RMS Regular
OP
G24NTR
How about this for the road trip to Holyhead? Covers Snowdonia and the Evo Triangle and some Fish and Chips in Caernarfon before getting the ferry? Any other route suggestions are welcome as I’m just winging it.

One suggestion I would make is adding in Horseshoe Pass, as recommended by @gav525 thought it was much nicer than Evo Triangle

IMG20230921141555.jpg